Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

pugsly

:grinjoint:This will be my first real indoor grow.My grow room is 3f wide 2ft long and as high as i want. Right now i have two 26 watt cfl's and two 2ft fluorescents all in the 6500k spec that i will use for veg and will add more when needed. i am going to use a 150 sodium light with remote ballest that i made and some soft white cfls to budd but thats later.I will use a 50cfm bathroom fan and dryer vent to suck air out of my grow room and out of my building mabe add one later to bring fresh air in when i break out the sudium light.This will be my first time so im am just going to start out with two diff kinds of bag seeds.I only plan on growing three chicks so i started 6 plants in hopes of getting three i will be sure to take lots of picks for you all to see.

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

I will put pic on later tonigt when i got time to look into how they want me to do so.

Some more info about my grow

i wil be using yeast and sugar to make c02 for my girls+ i will be spraying them with carbonated water.

picresized_th_1204275553_S5000518.jpg

picresized_th_1204275319_S5000509.jpg

picresized_th_1204275467_S5000513.jpg

Is there a way to make them bigger without uploading them again?

Lookin' good so far. I like the choice of nutes. Whats the brand/composure on the guano?

Before using the Sunleaves Peruvian Seabird Guano please visit my thread here: Bat Guano for Organic Indoor Gardening w/RooRman

Using this type of guano incorrectly can do major damage to your plants. :peace:

Will do man tks. The five little ones are doing good but the bigger one is having some problems i think it is overwatering high PH situation if i dont get problem fixed soon i will just pull it to young to mess with.If you would like i can take pick but i am ashamed of it

I added two more 6500k cfl and i found out i made a major mistake.I used a potting soil that has those nasty green nute balls in it already lost one plant do to nute burn i have flushed every outher day hope i can save them

i am keeping my PH around 6.3 the temp in my room stays 75f humidity 40-50% and my light and on 24/0 got to be those mute balls:thedoubletake:

Just got pots last night would have already did it but couldent find my drill bits.I got three 5gal buckets.

Just got pots last night would have already did it but couldent find my drill bits.I got three 5gal buckets.

Thats when you need the "Guardfather" (automatic ice-pick). :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't need no stinkin drill bits!

Ok things are looking alot better Ph was way to high.I also saved the one i thought was dead. Ill take new picks when the all get there color back

Back
Top Bottom