photo_4241.JPG
photo_1431.JPG
photo_5166.JPG

The girl who was sick and is going better now:
photo_2370.JPG

The other two unknown girls:
photo_3301.JPG
photo_4242.JPG

The picture above was the little unknown who was stunted until I got her she has exploded with growth in the last two days

The other two Tahoe OG clones look ok:
photo_1432.JPG
photo_5167.JPG

Last but not least the swollen ass black jerry stem after being kinked:
photo_2371.JPG

As always thanks for stopping by and any advice is always welcome. The temp in my room got down to about 68 when they were asleep but thats ok because it cut the humidity down after feeding the other night. I gave them 30ml of GH Floranova growth fert and 20ml of FF boomerang in about 7gal of water between 6/7 of the big pots(didnt water or feed the newly transplanted recovering unknown plant) and the smaller unknown girl which was transplanted back to a small pot on 3/7.

Thanks again and happy more bowls monday!

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

also just realized I started this grow on the 24th of feb so that would put us at the end of the second week of veg. The unknowns were grown for a while elsewhere but that won't count this time.

Watered my Tahoe og those little pots dry out a bit quick I think. They are getting water every 4-7 days while the ones in the big pots need water maybe once every week and a half. The girls are loving life in general. Room got down to about 63 when the lights were off. Not bad because we got a little flurry of snow today.

Little update towards the end of week three. All of the girls that were fed the other day are looking great and I have taken most of my LST ties off so the plants will start growing up more as I am running out of horizontal space right now. Got a few pics also to help ease the vegging blues.... Really ready to start building my flower room just waiting on a few paychecks!

Here we have my Black Jerry Girls they are going great! in the center of the 4 is one of the Tahoe Ogs:
photo_2376.JPG

The unknown girlies the left two are nice and bushy while the sick one still has a strange color but, that is getting better everyday. The stunted unknown girl is starting to strech out but is lagging a lot while the other two tahoe og plants are just killing it at life. I supercropped one three days into vegging at the bottom and it has a solid 2-3" on the other two.
photo_3306.JPG

And last but not least a shot of my lights doing their jobs very well. The little one is on its way out to a clone dome when I replace it with a 2ft 8tube T5 instead of the measly 2tubes that one has.
photo_4246.JPG

I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants give at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most. You should change your reservoir every 7-10 days, you can use the add back method and add pH adjusted water until you change the reservoir.

Also juts wanted to say my girls are liking the 18/6 plan right now. Small hairs started forming on a few of the bushier plants I have, and the growth is awesome!

Little update towards the end of week three. All of the girls that were fed the other day are looking great and I have taken most of my LST ties off so the plants will start growing up more as I am running out of horizontal space right now. Got a few pics also to help ease the vegging blues.... Really ready to start building my flower room just waiting on a few paychecks!

Here we have my Black Jerry Girls they are going great! in the center of the 4 is one of the Tahoe Ogs:
photo_2376.JPG

The unknown girlies the left two are nice and bushy while the sick one still has a strange color but, that is getting better everyday. The stunted unknown girl is starting to strech out but is lagging a lot while the other two tahoe og plants are just killing it at life. I supercropped one three days into vegging at the bottom and it has a solid 2-3" on the other two.
photo_3306.JPG

And last but not least a shot of my lights doing their jobs very well. The little one is on its way out to a clone dome when I replace it with a 2ft 8tube T5 instead of the measly 2tubes that one has.
photo_4246.JPG

Great looking group shots! Very beautiful.

I'm in :popcorn:

Looking good Panda. What do you mean by little hairs?

Looking good Panda. What do you mean by little hairs?

Hey bar here's a shot of what I'm talking about sorry it isn't the best just have the iPhone for a camera. If you know the actual term for them(pistils?) but they aren't flowering and a pistil is part of a flower? Idk but im a smoke em in a couple months either way ha!
image8650.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the positive vibes. I'm making a conscious effort to send them back your way! Picked up some NYC diesel wax and sour D flowers and jilly bean bubble hash so mi amigos I'm going to go medicate and enjoy a meal

I can't be sure in that pic. They might be pistils but I doubt it. She's under 18/6 & they're not autos. That's most likely the start of new foliage.

I don't think they are autos. It's getting a little to bushy I'm probably going to cut off the lower growths soon so it can focus on the top.

I can't be sure in that pic. They might be pistils but I doubt it. She's under 18/6 & they're not autos. That's most likely the start of new foliage.

I concur! Doesn't look like pistils yet, just the little new growth stuff that makes you think you see pistils. Beautiful plant though. Great looking happy growth.

So I am going to water tomorrow or the next day I can feel my pots getting lighter. Going with about 2-3gal per 7gallon pot..... Not sure if I should feed again though or just go with phed water, I fed last Monday. The plants look great but I don't wanna do to much. Let me know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom