Pulled over

Nighthalk

Well I was driving over to my friends house tonight and I was doing about 100 mph. Well this cop in a plain clothes car decides he is gonna pull up next to me showed me his badge and tell me to pull over. Well I dont have to pull over if he doesnt have lights and sirens. So the light turned green what do I do I floor it and start running from him. Were going down caton avenue and i was doing like 120mph now I cut thru mcdonalds parking lot and come out on the other street called fredick avenue. Well I got away from him but when I pulled up in my friends driveway there was cops comming from everywere. So I got out my car and he starts yelling at me the cop that is.
I said hold the fuck up dont fucking yell at me. He said he is a asshole and thats how he talks to people.

So anyway he starts asking for my drivers licence and registration as im getting in my car to get the registration I responded I wasnt going that fast. He says dont fucking lie to me you little asshole I was flooring my car and couldnt keep up with you. I replyed again dont talk to me like that and learn to drive maby you could keep up. He says you drive like a asshole and im giving you a bunch of tickets. I simply said ok.

So now he starts searching me and I had a bowl of weed in my cigarette pack.
He lookes in there sees it "he had too" and throws the pack up on top my car. Then he ask me to step to the back of the car. Now im thinking he is gonna lock me up. So they do a little more searching find nothing. They Ransacked my car and find nothing. So now there pist they cant get me with anything they was looking for, they cant get me with speeding tickets cause they had no radar setup. So he looks at me and ask how meny points I have on my licence. I tell him none. He says how when you drive like that and your gonna have plenty now.
He then ask why was I driving like that now I said i was in a bad mood.
HHE then throws my drivers licence and registration at me and says get the fuck in the house. I grabed my stuff off the top of the car that they took out my pockets including my cigarette with the weed in it.

I dont understand why he was being such a dick and then let me go on everything. I concider my self realy lucky.

Nighthalk said:
Well I was driving over to my friends house tonight and I was doing about 100 mph. Well this cop in a plain clothes car decides he is gonna pull up next to me showed me his badge and tell me to pull over. Well I dont have to pull over if he doesnt have lights and sirens. So the light turned green what do I do I floor it and start running from him. Were going down caton avenue and i was doing like 120mph now I cut thru mcdonalds parking lot and come out on the other street called fredick avenue. Well I got away from him but when I pulled up in my friends driveway there was cops comming from everywere. So I got out my car and he starts yelling at me the cop that is.
I said hold the fuck up dont fucking yell at me. He said he is a asshole and thats how he talks to people.

So anyway he starts asking for my drivers licence and registration as im getting in my car to get the registration I responded I wasnt going that fast. He says dont fucking lie to me you little asshole I was flooring my car and couldnt keep up with you. I replyed again dont talk to me like that and learn to drive maby you could keep up. He says you drive like a asshole and im giving you a bunch of tickets. I simply said ok.

So now he starts searching me and I had a bowl of weed in my cigarette pack.
He lookes in there sees it "he had too" and throws the pack up on top my car. Then he ask me to step to the back of the car. Now im thinking he is gonna lock me up. So they do a little more searching find nothing. They Ransacked my car and find nothing. So now there pist they cant get me with anything they was looking for, they cant get me with speeding tickets cause they had no radar setup. So he looks at me and ask how meny points I have on my licence. I tell him none. He says how when you drive like that and your gonna have plenty now.
He then ask why was I driving like that now I said i was in a bad mood.
HHE then throws my drivers licence and registration at me and says get the fuck in the house. I grabed my stuff off the top of the car that they took out my pockets including my cigarette with the weed in it.

I dont understand why he was being such a dick and then let me go on everything. I concider my self realy lucky.

100 mph? That's fuckin dangerous, if that's true. That cop should have taken your licence away.. Jesus Christ man, a car is a powerful machine. If you don't understand how much force there can be in high speeds like that, then you shouldn't be behind the wheel.

100mph= dangerous? pffft.. i legally consider 130mph. over being dangerous.. maybe its becuase i have a sportbike.. anywayz, Nighthalk u should consider urself being very damn lucky.. if it was an actualy cop with lights and siren and u did that shit, my god u be in jail for a long time.. And Also u did the right thing not pulling over, cause ur really not suppose to pull over unless they have lights on top of the car and said police on the side.. :goof:

Hawker said:
why did you let him search you? bad move.

There was like 15 cops there like what was i gonna do fight with him.
That wouldnt have been a smart move I woulda got my ask kicked by all of them.

420dentist said:
100 mph? That's fuckin dangerous, if that's true. That cop should have taken your licence away.. Jesus Christ man, a car is a powerful machine. If you don't understand how much force there can be in high speeds like that, then you shouldn't be behind the wheel.
If you know how to drive it isnt that bad.

100 mph on highways really isn't bad at all. However if your doing 100 in residental areas, you should be in jail.

Oh and what kind of car do you drive nighthawk?

Dank420 said:
100 mph on highways really isn't bad at all. However if your doing 100 in residental areas, you should be in jail.

Oh and what kind of car do you drive nighthawk?

It wasnt a residental area it was like a byway realy.

and i drive a 95 mazda 626 with a small amount of work done to it.

my car doesnt go over 85 so im chill lol yea but dude dont do shit like that, think of what u would feel like if u hurt someone or how ur family would feel if something happened to u....just be safe...

milkncereal2 said:
whats the difference of 80 and 100 mph. if you crash either your going die or live and those extra 20mph probably wont make that much of a difference cause your already going fast as hell
Whats the difference between a car going 80 and a car going 100?

Stopping distance?
What about being able to turn the car correctly with out wiping out?
How about spending the night in jail if your doing 100 in residental?
Less force behind the car?

If you hit someone doing 100, the impact may be similar to an impact while doing 80, but those extra 20 mph will have an effect on what happens to your car after you impact.

sry but your a fuck head nighthalk. i dont know how fast 100mph is we work in km.

but my mum was killed in a head on crash by a young guy who had just a few drinks and was speeding home (about 120 kmph) you should think about other people. i dont care i you kill or injure yourself but what if you killed someone else and destroyed another family because you were being an idiot.

just pull over

Sweet chick8 said:
sry but your a fuck head nighthalk. i dont know how fast 100mph is we work in km.

but my mum was killed in a head on crash by a young guy who had just a few drinks and was speeding home (about 120 kmph) you should think about other people. i dont care i you kill or injure yourself but what if you killed someone else and destroyed another family because you were being an idiot.

just pull over

Oh it's OK, he's fine. If he kills someone, he has a completely legit excuse.. "Sorry. I was in a bad mood."

Sweet chick8 said:

just pull over
Yea just to let you know, 100mph is about 161 kmph. And yes, nighthalk is a fucking moron.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, that must have been devastating.

161 kmph fuck you cant go that fast anywhere legally in australia, your worse than a fuck head.

thanx dank yeah it was at the time but that was 6 years ago, but it did change my entire life

Sweet chick8 said:
161 kmph fuck you cant go that fast anywhere legally in australia, your worse than a fuck head.

thanx dank yeah it was at the time but that was 6 years ago, but it did change my entire life
That's not legal in the states either.

I dont aprove of people thinking they are baddass because they drive a car fast. No offense Nighthalk, but yeah, think about other people man. Two of my friends were in an accident and one walked away.

yeah, glad you didn't take anyone out with that. Freeways/highways ok but.. damn lol i've never seen 100 mph in my life but, i bet a lot more people in cities do not. even though YOU may be a good driver, there are some dumbasses out there that aren't so.. they might not be able to get out of the way in time.. even if you were in a 'bad mood' you don't want to be remembered as someone who killed someone else doing 100 mph in a residential area. i understand speeding in the country but not that..

whoa it was a empty street there was noone around.
and were did yall get it was a residential area it wasnt.
I never said it was.

It was a big 4 lane street with noone on it.

Back
Top Bottom