Pulmonary Fibrosis - Need Direction

Skye92

Hello friends,

I recently found out that my mother has Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and the only current medical treatment for such a case is a total lung replacement (last resort). It is still very early in the progression of the disease and I have heard angle's story about her treatment with CBD oil as well as using the volcano vaporizer to take the oil internally. The research I have found has been very promising for lung conditions (COPD, exercise induced asthma, fibrosis, etc.) and am in the market for some high quality, natural, organic oil. Preferably a concentrate that is over 30% (this is what Angie recommended). My mom is very peculiar about what she puts into her body, especially now that her health is compromised. Finding a good oil seems to be harder than I expected so any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated :). I live in Middle Tennessee and we are now legal to utilize hemp oil for medicinal purposes but I don't really care if it is 'legal', I'm in the business of saving my mom's life and don't care about the political agenda of big pharma. We just ordered the Volcano today and now we need the best oil we can find.

Thank you all in advance for your support and guidance,
Best,
Skye

I wish you the best of luck with treatment!N Law recently was diagnosed with the same.....I have known her since I was 13 y/o, ( I'm 47 now), but I can not for the life of me convince her that "smoking or vaping CBDs could cure or at least her slow it's production!
The Dr. says it the most rapidly progressing forms of Pulmonary Fibrosis, and she Is "advanced", so she has given up and is just waiting to pass away....if she only would have listened sooner........

Welcome to 420. I am sorry to meet you under these adverse conditions, but I will try to point you to some threads that you can ask questions and get some answers.

Here is the first thread. Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge. In the very first post on this thread are 3 more important links. Click on them and start reading. The most important information is on the first few pages, but don't let that stop you from reading ;).

The other important link is SweetSue's Concentrated Cannabis Oil Study Hall On this tread Sue has gathered in one place a lot of the info that is scattered around the site.

Look at these threads and post your questions!!! There are many great "Oilseeds" that will be happy to help. Best of luck!!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Update:

Firstly, thank you Old Hippy & Super Groomer for your help.

Secondly, I have decided to give Green Garden Gold's CBD oil. I made the decision to get this for a few different reasons.
1: Being that Hemp oil (CBD Oil) is legal in all 50 states.
2: I used CBDOilReview.org to sift through the good and the bad oils as well as read the comments on each.
3: It can be used in a vaporizer as well as sublingually which I believe to be important when addressing lung conditions.
4: It is organic.
5: Here is the testing results of my oil. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0629/0125/files/Gold_500mg_COA.pdf?1280870803679618145

I will keep everyone updated on the progress that is made with my mother's condition.

Right now we are using a Spirometer to monitor the amount of lung capacity she currently has as well as doing a 6 minute walk test to determine if the pathology is progressing. For people that are dealing with the same disease I want to share a few things with you. The only TRUE way to know if you have Pulmonary Fibrosis is to do a lung biopsy BUT doing a biopsy makes you an invalid candidate for a lung transplant which is the only way that conventional medicine has to treat such condition so I recommend NOT doing that. Also many people and doctors are saying that many ways to manage and diagnose this condition actually can irritate the lungs and speed up the progression of the disease so this is kind of a catch-22 situation where you want to know what you have but by finding out what you have you may actually be doing more harm than good. For this reason we are trying the CBD oil to see if it increases spirometer readings, walking test results, lung function post-workout, distal phalange joint pains, and feeling of malaise.

Stay strong out there my friends,
with as much information that is available on the web today we can collectively band together and take our health into our own hands.
Please feel free to share your story with me and ask me any questions you have or even send me some suggestions!

Best,
Skye

Back
Top Bottom