Just a few nugshots. :headbanger:
Six weeks in total of 12/12.

Random
Z4w0ZZc.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez
BvjyOeq.jpg

Hybrid X
zZQiR0v.jpg

Let my guard down and thought things were going smoothly without a hitch, then I find these guys.
Fkin bananas. I'm cursed, because I get these almost every time. They're always sneaky and hide in the lower popcorn until it's too late to pluck them. Gonna be real honest. I'm pretty bummed out right now. Two out of four Hybrids are pushing these, and I figure it's only a matter of time before the upper colas start pushing them as well.

What a nightmare to try and pluck every single one of these things before they pollinate the other good plants.

rWxBkuO.jpg

Currently at week 7 of 12/12

Spent some time tying down Skittles even more. She's about as wide as she can go, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Loads of lower popcorn buds now get direct light and there's more space between the buds so that they don't stick together.
uvQs96m.jpg

2H1dsij.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez
wsUzWch.jpg

EcfLfWi.jpg

Hybrid X
ZZf9ia7.jpg

HT2Yb1p.jpg

TarwNBP.jpg

fneSTcG.jpg

Random (Right side)
Xgs5NTs.jpg

lUBLGZt.jpg

Random (Backline)
p9G1NKe.jpg

Took a couple clones of Skittles back in veg. Took a long time for them to root, but they managed to pull it off.
I rooted them in plain water, so I'm pretty pleased to see that both of them survived.
h6UW02G.jpg

Currently at week 7 of 12/12

Spent some time tying down Skittles even more. She's about as wide as she can go, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Loads of lower popcorn buds now get direct light and there's more space between the buds so that they don't stick together.
uvQs96m.jpg

2H1dsij.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez
wsUzWch.jpg

EcfLfWi.jpg

Hybrid X
ZZf9ia7.jpg

HT2Yb1p.jpg

TarwNBP.jpg

fneSTcG.jpg

Random (Right side)
Xgs5NTs.jpg

lUBLGZt.jpg

Random (Backline)
p9G1NKe.jpg

Took a couple clones of Skittles back in veg. Took a long time for them to root, but they managed to pull it off.
I rooted them in plain water, so I'm pretty pleased to see that both of them survived.
h6UW02G.jpg
What week of flower are you in?

9th week of 12/12 complete.
5UZdvpu.gif

I've been giving them very light feeds. 2ml of Bloom, Micro and Nirvana per 3 litres of water. The plants seem pretty happy with what they're getting. No sudden yellowing or lower leaves falling off on their own. Gotta keep in mind that I water these plants almost every day, so I gotta adjust the nutes accordingly or else they will get burned tips towards the halfway/end of flowering. Some plants got burned tips regardless of the lighter feeds, so my guess is that they've gone too thirsty for a decent amount of time and the salts at the bottom reservoir are starting to do damage. Heh, my bad.

The plants smell wonderful, very fruity and pungent. Hoping to make very terpy malawi cobs.

Hybrid X
nDvswSK.jpg

d2soRD1.jpg

FyCzwmx.jpg

FXO8QiI.jpg

Randoms. This first one is pretty beefy.
NGo9u8D.gif

gWYFdm4.jpg

Ff1WtND.jpg

Here we are, almost done and ready to chop. I've been reading up on "drought stress", kudos to Maritimer and his FECO yields thread btw. I decided to give it a go as I figured the worst thing that could happen is very crispy plants and a mildly less attractive bag appeal. I went 7-8 days without watering the plants. Gotta keep in mind that I watered almost daily before this.. During the final 24 hours Skittles went from just a little bit wilted to looking like it's about to give up on life, however the other plants managed to stay strong and had very little wilting going on. I felt like a gracious god when I finally watered the poor bastards. Too bad I don't have a loupe, macro lens for my camera or even a magnifying glass to check the trichomes. But even with the naked eye I could see that the plants took on more frost and the wispy, underdeveloped trichs became more bulky, with noticeable bulbs at their heads. Especially Skittles seemed to benefit from this. Nugs and sugar leaves got all greasy, as if they were sweating oils. What's interesting is that the grease faded a bit after I watered. Makes me want to experiment on _not_ watering the plants before chopping and just letting them die and dry out where they stand.

Anyway, I've shut off the lights and I'm letting the plants chill out in the dark for a few days before chopping. I did snip me a little snack. There was that one random that grew into a little stump with like 5 grams worth of smoke on her, so I decided to chop, trim and leave in the tent to dry. I took a few nice nugs, scissored them up into tiny chunks, left them to dry overnight on a piece of paper and voila, nice dry smoke to start my day with. Gotta say, this stuff is pretty damn tasty for a quick dry. Very fruity, fairly smooth and the high is nice as well. Feeling pretty energetic and motivated right now. Lets hope the other randoms are like this as well.

Im gonna try uploading the images here instead of imgur as it seems like these pages take forever to load. Pics load like back in the early days of internet. A shame really, didn't mean this journal to be janky like that. Still getting used to this site and the way it works.

Here's a very thirsty Gorilla Zkittlez. Really took a beating. You can see the greasy shine I was talking about.
IMG_20200726_002135_2.jpg IMG_20200726_055650_3.jpg IMG_20200726_012226_5.jpg IMG_20200726_005051_5.jpg

Here's another thirsty lady. This is the biggest of the Hybrid X's and looks the most ripe.
IMG_20200726_002209_2.jpg IMG_20200726_004355_3.jpg IMG_20200726_002258_1.jpg

Aaaand, here's the randoms. Lots of foxtails, so I'm hoping for some sativa action.
IMG_20200726_002159_3.jpg IMG_20200726_002142_2.jpg

This one got chopped up and went straight to consumption. Tiny little thing, but packs a decent punch!
IMG_20200721_040617_5.jpg

As a bonus, heres some links to videos I took while snapping photos. Theres some general view stuff and close-ups.
I don't wanna embed them here so they don't lag up the page.

Quick general view
Gorilla Zkittlez close-up
Random close-up
Sloppy nugshots of Hybrid X's and the other random

Back
Top Bottom