420 Magazine Background

Puna budder indoor

leakxx

closet grow 7th week flower, gonna let it go 2 more weeks , some heat stress outgrew my space, 250 watt mh/hps, 2 liter soda bottle to gauge bud size, + clones , enjoy thx

leakxx

its about 4ft tall from the soil , i wanna say it was about a 1ft and half when i started flowering, cant be sure tho i didnt really pay close attention, topped it once when it was small with lst , i undid the lst ties after the shoots were tall enough, grew much taller then expected , but im not complaining, ill post again when its harvest time, with some macro shots

Chubba420

Looking forward to hearing how much you pull off the plant. You already giving it a flush? Any idea of the genetics on the plant?

leakxx

i believe its a hawaiian breed mixed with something, deff sativa indica hybrid
i will be flushing soon, pistils are just starting to turn , and the the trics are mostly cloudy nothing amber yet, i really should start marking dates on a calender to keep up , ill keep you informed , thanks for the interest

medMUser

Great grow of a great strain! Really nice!!!!!

I like PB a lot! It was my best smoke last year. The few I share with thought it was one of the better strains they had ever smoked. I hada agree. Even my super smoking chimney, AKA, my wife :) really got taken down by it. She thought it was great!!

The year before it was my [Pop's Blend] Celtic Stone that took the honors from my wife & friends.

Puna Budder is a cross of Hawaiian & Himalayan. Very nice strain! It's a bit older school so speak, but has held it's own against some really good newer strains.
Another strain my wife liked, before we were married was Early Girl. She smokes a lot. Starts in the AM & goes till bed time. I usually only medicate at bed time. Any way, I gave here some when she lived in another town. I told her it was real strong. She told me later that she thought, "Heck. I been smokin a lot for years. Early Girl can't be that good!" Long story short, she said she waked, baked & was back in bed in an hour. :)

Again, stellar job on this strain!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

mM

Top Bottom