Purchasing Security

Huh???

Lights, tents, nutes etc are all designed for indoor hydroponics growing, like veggies, not just weed

No one is watching your CC purchased but you

Now if yer that paranoid now..what about when u start growing

MIND BLOWN!!!!

Indeed I am not that paranoid. But I did read from the "...everything you want to know..." thread in these forums and the notion of cash purchases was emphasized. So I asked for feedback. Isn't that what these forums are for?
But, in any event, I called the shop and asked THEM, and they had pretty much the same take as you. No worries!

Indeed I am not that paranoid. But I did read from the "...everything you want to know..." thread in these forums and the notion of cash purchases was emphasized. So I asked for feedback. Isn't that what these forums are for?
But, in any event, I called the shop and asked THEM, and they had pretty much the same take as you. No worries!

I believe the thread you are referencing was from 2007, so yeah things have changed in many ways in a short period of time with decriminalization and legalization lots of places. Nothing wrong with trying to be safe and all that either so not saying don't worry about it at all though either, especially if you living somewhere that still pretty "hard nosed" about that stuff. As said folks buy stuff like that to grow vegetables indoors or greenhouses for that matter. Seeds a different thing as can't really say you growing tomatoes :rofl: Most places law enforcement has better things to do with their time/money than watch grow shops due to budget cuts most places go thru, may be some so if that a concern buying online safer as takes court orders and stuff to get your info from those places (and if in a different State than you then complicates it even more).

Should I return them and buy them with cash?

A little late at that part as already a paper trail so to speak ;) :rofl:

I believe the thread you are referencing was from 2007, so yeah things have changed in many ways in a short period of time with decriminalization and legalization lots of places. Nothing wrong with trying to be safe and all that either so not saying don't worry about it at all though either, especially if you living somewhere that still pretty "hard nosed" about that stuff. As said folks buy stuff like that to grow vegetables indoors or greenhouses for that matter. Seeds a different thing as can't really say you growing tomatoes :rofl: Most places law enforcement has better things to do with their time/money than watch grow shops due to budget cuts most places go thru, may be some so if that a concern buying online safer as takes court orders and stuff to get your info from those places (and if in a different State than you then complicates it even more).

A little late at that part as already a paper trail so to speak ;) :rofl:
Yeah, I know.
And Imagined, "Well sir, I returned those."
"But there they are."
"Those erent THOSE."

Even if the government is going after growers. They are not going after 95% of us. They after major producers and idiots.

The biggest thing to remember is not to become one of those idiots. Don't brag, don't quote numbers, keep your mouth shut are the best way to be safe. With 13 or so legal states and another 30 some odd medical states. They just can't track stuff like they used too. Just remember what your state says is not what the government says in most if not all situations.

We are your friends! lol

Now gimme all your weed

82fe3c368cd2c4d8067d268d03dea188--mars-attacks.jpg

I would be wary of buying seeds online and local purchases if your not legal or if your dealing. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

I bought all my crap on Amazon with a credit card. No worries. I bought my seeds from a US seller and used paypal. I guess I just figure that anyone who might want to bust grows is not too interested in my one or two plants at a time.

@Sgtsativa you just covered the world bro. lol

Right now, weed growers are the least of our government worries errr they should be the least anyways.

I've purchased gear online for very long time. I feel pretty sure that people talking are much more of an issue.

Hemp seed is now legal, this would be the only thing you purchase online that would be a possible issue. Get around that by purchasing in your home country. Its completely legal to send seeds in the mail. 420% on that.

No one is watching your CC purchased but you
Ya, the security issue is a moot point. But, there is a little something called Surveillance Capitalism. The credit card bank does track where the card is used and if possible each item purchased. Not only are they sucking a 2-4% charge from the seller they are selling all the info they can get on the purchaser. There are businesses purchasing that info and they now know more about us than we do. As far as I am concerned it is none of their business what supermarket I buy food at or what store I get supplies for a hobby or even what hobbies I have.

I have not used a credit card for any purchase under $750 in the past 7 years. Bonus is that my credit score stays over 815. Talking to economics students and graduates, even if someone pays their bill in full when due they take a hit on their score just by using the card. Plus, occasionally I will get a discount just by asking for one and mention it will be a cash purchase. They still have to supply the warranty and pay the taxes.

I just stick to the ole saying... “they can just kiss my little white ass”. Come get some! Lol

I've never lived in a panic or scared mode, ever, isn't healthy
But understand older peeps who do, but it's not the 70s Anymore....lol

Use CC for online purchases,never debt cards

Never an issue once

But...I'm sure lots will change over the coming months indeed

I recently purchased carts from a website "420vapescarts" and I paid through Paypal and was "ripped off" After the transaction, there was no communication from the company or delivery after trying to contact them three different ways. I disputed the transaction on Paypal and they were no help, so I can only say that I don't trust any of these online sites
I admit that I have made a few low dollar purchases over the phone from businesses that are not in my local area/state but not on-line. If I can't talk to them over the phone I go elsewhere.

PayPal can't help much the way I see it. They are not the bank that backs your credit card. If you gave PayPal the credit card info to back up your purchases and you can prove that the credit card bill is for the bad purchase then the credit card company might be able to help. But not PayPal.

Have a great day.

I have a PayPal CC....just like a normal bank

In my old life I used them/it a lot.. they always covered the scammers who tried to deny an order, just like my Amex

I've never lived in a panic or scared mode, ever, isn't healthy
But understand older peeps who do, but it's not the 70s Anymore....lol

Use CC for online purchases,never debt cards
As already mentioned, don't be an idiot. Pay attention to what we are doing with our growing and harvesting and in most of the states everything is OK. IOW, do not attract the wrong attention. I figure most police departments really do not care and as long as the neighbors do not get pissed off everything should be good.

I’m more concerned about the friend, that tells their friend, that tells their buddy that I have a stockpile of pot in my house. Lol!

Welcome!
Here... meet the barrel of my gun, and yes, now meet the hardwood floors.

Problem is...if u kill someone for trying to steal your drugs...yer going to jail... I gurantee his friends will tell cops why he was there

A random burglary, yer good and justified to kill them

Back
Top Bottom