Purchasing Security

But not everyone backs up their PayPay account with a PayPal credit card. Some of us still use a Master Card or Visa.
It's a MC , so convenient...my other is an Amex,I don't have an CC debt, so both are nice

CC from PayPal is free....and ya get a % back in cash of purchases,

Problem is...if u kill someone for trying to steal your drugs...yer going to jail... I gurantee his friends will tell cops why he was there

A random burglary, yer good and justified to kill them
Depends on the way it goes down, implied threats and all that. Just because someone has an illegal plant growing does not make it legal for someone to come in and threaten the person living in the house.

Kinda like the Bernie Goetz Conundrum.

I've never lived in a panic or scared mode, ever, isn't healthy
But understand older peeps who do, but it's not the 70s Anymore....lol

Use CC for online purchases,never debt cards

Never an issue once

But...I'm sure lots will change over the coming months indeed

Well the 70's weren't so bad it was cash only. Everyone was pretty cool about it. Once Ray-gun started putting people in jail long term for weed and was handing out crack on the corners everything changed.

Wait till Monsanto starts selling GMO weed seed to go with roundup you're credit cards will be accepted no problemo. Watch.... but dont buy.

Problem is...if u kill someone for trying to steal your drugs...yer going to jail... I gurantee his friends will tell cops why he was there

A random burglary, yer good and justified to kill them
If anyone steps foot through my door with ill intent... they will be shot. Period.
Not sure where you’re from, it where I’m from, that’s my right.
Back in Texas you can shot them as soon as they set foot on your property.
We were always told if they make it to the street, you had better drag their ass back into the yard before blood hit the pavement. Lol!
Castle law allows to to pop someone just for breaking into your car. It’s considered and extension of your home.
True story.

If anyone steps foot through my door with ill intent... they will be shot. Period.
Not sure where you’re from, it where I’m from, that’s my right.
Back in Texas you can shot them as soon as they set foot on your property.
We were always told if they make it to the street, you had better drag their ass back into the yard before blood hit the pavement. Lol!
Castle law allows to to pop someone just for breaking into your car. It’s considered and extension of your home.
True story.

My point is drugs

I live in the old west...they still hang for stealing horses...lol

Drugs change everything in the EYES of the law

My point is drugs

I live in the old west...they still hang for stealing horses...lol

Drugs change everything in the EYES of the law
Even if it’s legal?

No it isn't...not federally

Soooooooooooo
They surely don’t mind taking cash from all of the dispensaries out here.

They just don’t want to upset Big Pharma.

Huh???

Lights, tents, nutes etc are all designed for indoor hydroponics growing, like veggies, not just weed

No one is watching your CC purchased but you

Now if yer that paranoid now..what about when u start growing

MIND BLOWN!!!!

Why are you being such a troll, sending new members away with a bad taste in their mouth about us?

Easy there @Nick Tesla woah dude. Grab that saddle you're loosing your grip. lol

He ain't trolling. The dude that posted his problem posted the same post like 5 times the same post. It's all good. We friends here. I read it as a little sarcasm.

Maybe we all have a spot of cabin fever. Its REAL for sure. I started back with old almost forgotten PTSD dreams after 3 weeks sequestered at home.

@AdaminCO - yeah bro you have weed and shoot someone you're breaking a bunch of laws likely in your own state and for sure Fed laws. You'd have the DEA and the ATF up your ass so far they'd be shooting out your mouth.

Its like that in most all the states. Reason is back in Ray-gun daze when they put up the mandatory minimum sentencing bull shit to put the hippies away for life they had to "sell" it to the general public. Part of that "sell" was firearms related to drugs ofenses. They consider at the federal level Cannabis is the worst drug even heroin and cocaine have medical uses... <spit>/ So fighting with a cop or shooting someone in the possession of drugs (weed) you go to jail mandatory min of 3-7 years hard time. Dont fvck up. It was a lot more back in the day to I think was like 15-20 years they lowered it cause even JUST cannabis possession you could get 15-20 for more than an ounce which was just Nazi shit.

Easy there @Nick Tesla woah dude. Grab that saddle you're loosing your grip. lol

He ain't trolling. The dude that posted his problem posted the same post like 5 times the same post. It's all good. We friends here. I read it as a little sarcasm.

Maybe we all have a spot of cabin fever. Its REAL for sure. I started back with old almost forgotten PTSD dreams after 3 weeks sequestered at home.

@AdaminCO - yeah bro you have weed and shoot someone you're breaking a bunch of laws likely in your own state and for sure Fed laws. You'd have the DEA and the ATF up your ass so far they'd be shooting out your mouth.

Its like that in most all the states. Reason is back in Ray-gun daze when they put up the mandatory minimum sentencing bull shit to put the hippies away for life they had to "sell" it to the general public. Part of that "sell" was firearms related to drugs ofenses. They consider at the federal level Cannabis is the worst drug even heroin and cocaine have medical uses... <spit>/ So fighting with a cop or shooting someone in the possession of drugs (weed) you go to jail mandatory min of 3-7 years hard time. Dont fvck up. It was a lot more back in the day to I think was like 15-20 years they lowered it cause even JUST cannabis possession you could get 15-20 for more than an ounce which was just Nazi shit.
He was saying that if someone broke in my house, unknowingly to me that he’s after my weed, and I shot and killed them, I would be arrested.

I just don’t see how would stand up in court. I’m not going to ask him what he wants when he kicks the door in.

Shoot to kill first, ask questions later... dead men can’t talk.

Back
Top Bottom