Purchasing Seeds via Cryptocurrency

Pbass

Hiyall I am this { } close to prying open my wallet and buying some seeds and I was thinking about getting my feet wet in cryptocurrency to buy them. Some of our sponsors take bitcoin...i did a bit of research into the benefit of and how to go about securing some of those and it is still rather confusing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. CHeers, good day! :yahoo:

Thanks guys I also have the option of sending cash which I would trust doing to one of our sponsors...not quite sure why I just don't do that.

I've shopped for a year and still haven't ordered from anyone, now my pea brain is trying to trick me that I'd get them faster with some other payment option. I'm drastically logical and practical, not sure why this is slipping through the crazy cracks. It might be that I'm just finding another way to procrastinate...

With that said,
I did it for the bonus seeds at Seedsman. Worked perfectly. Bitcoin has dropped about 30 percent since the summer. My only warning would be don't buy more bitcoin than you need. I had 90 dollars worth left after my purchase and now its worth 55!
Did you run with bitcoin right through Seedsman @PE636 ?

I've made several Bitcoin purchases. I bought it early and prices rose so I got a bunch of free seeds on top of the discounts. Haha

I've heard other members say a coinbase wallet won't work though. Perhaps @SeedsMan can verify the preferred Bitcoin wallet for them.

Thanks guys I also have the option of sending cash which I would trust doing to one of our sponsors...not quite sure why I just don't do that.

I've shopped for a year and still haven't ordered from anyone, now my pea brain is trying to trick me that I'd get them faster with some other payment option. I'm drastically logical and practical, not sure why this is slipping through the crazy cracks. It might be that I'm just finding another way to procrastinate...

With that said,

Did you run with bitcoin right through Seedsman @PE636 ?
I got the bitcoin from some exchange or other, I forget which one at the moment. Placed the order on the Seedsman site and just followed their instructions to pay with bitcoin, it was really easy. Took maybe an hour or so for the payment to go through, seeds shipped the next day if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom