Pure Ruderalis seeds - Where to get them?

I wouldnt expect to see pure seeds. Getting a pure strain is hard, usually you can find a friend thats local and hook up. Maby swap some smokes and information. Ya never know.

I'm looking for PURE cannabis ruderalis seeds.I need them for experiments and breeding.The problem is,I can't find pure seeds, the ones I found are crossed with other strains,so,not pure anymore.

Would love to get some help:peace:
I doubt you will find a pure ruderalis seed anywhere. Ruderalis is a feral hemp out of Russia that autoflowers and has a extremely low THC content. Not something most growers/smokers like to have on hand.

I doubt you will find a pure ruderalis seed anywhere. Ruderalis is a feral hemp out of Russia that autoflowers and has a extremely low THC content. Not something most growers/smokers like to have on hand.

thats true,and they are the smallest in the family,so a low content and a small plant is only good for crossing to get auto or semi auto flowering types(i think)

I dont think Hierba wanted them for smoking... Just breeding experiments. All we have now is LR and LR2 based genetics to use. I am sure people can get a lot better AF strains. Im sure they can get bigger yeilds or more potent.

World of Seeds sells pure landrace genetics. Maybe we can contact them and see if we cant get a true ruderalis. I would love to have one around for breeding too.

Many use Ruderalis Indica to make no auto flower to an autoflower. No need for a 100% pure Ruderalis, and Indica is much recommended when it comes to making quality seeds, new strains etc.

Back
Top Bottom