Pure Strain 12/12 From seed or Autoflowering?

psilocypad

As the title
I would like to know opinions on which of these methods would produce more yield

Once i have some more feedback im going to put this to the test and see which triumphs

Peace Out :peace:

Thanks For commenting so a pure kush fem seed just grown from seed on 12/12 2x's the yield, in the same time framre though?

u will get at least 2X's the amount from a fem seed compared to an auto seed.
I can't agree with you, because The new SUPER autoflowers are as good as regular ones and they produce massive yield, so it is basically a matter of choice and for this particular experiment i guest it could go both ways.

I can't agree with you, because The new SUPER autoflowers are as good as regular ones and they produce massive yield, so it is basically a matter of choice and for this particular experiment i guest it could go both ways.

Have you grown any of these super auto's im thinking about buying super critical and some big bang autos next month should i start a journal?

:peace:

I grow Auto's only outdoors due to my northern climate. Usually even with the Super Auto's you wont always get as much plant for plant as you would with a regular photo period plant. However..You can grow 3 or 4 Auto's in the same space and yield is pretty awesome. I'm not saying they are better or anything because I love photo grows too. And like photo plants, It depends on the type of high you like whether you go Sativa or Indica. I grew some Nordicka auto's from Herbies that were killer potent and they put out 3/4 oz each on 18/6 with HPS and CFL's. I hurried up and ordered some more for outdoors. They were 80 Sativa. I could have grown 4 in the space and had a lot of weed for a 65-80 day day grow. :) I grow for personal use only :) Try different things and you will probably like them all.

Have you grown any of these super auto's im thinking about buying super critical and some big bang autos next month should i start a journal?

:peace:

Of course you should start journal:thumb:
Its a great way for members to take from your grow and see how they turn out you can also get a lot of help from other members!

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom