Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Let her grow mate she what beauty she brings;) what is ur concern?

Thanks for taking time to pop into my garden beast, I haven't really got any concerns with her, she looks so healthy, I suppose I was just wanting to know if it was worth saving her or dropping another bean, but I am going to let her grow so I can compare her to her sister. I am still going to top them all, I am thinking the Ed Rosenthal will probably be topped by the end of this week, around the 3rd-4th node.
I am looking forward to seeing how the 2 Amnesia haze compare to each other, especially now!!! Enjoy your day mate:passitleft:

Every once in a while, growers will run into a “trileaf” seedling. This is a relatively common mutation, and you're likely to run into it if you germinate a lot of cannabis seeds. 3-leaf cannabis seedlings should generally be treated like any other seedling.

They will grow about 1/3 more side branches than regular seedlings, so a 3-leaf seedling might be a good candidate for cannabis plant training or a ScrOG setup.

Thanks for dropping by Spart, I was doing a little research last night on tri-leaf plants as I was going to top them all, but after reading various articles I am now thinking about topping and Lst my other girls and maybe make a scrog for the tri-leaf but not sure about topping her!!! I have also read that a lot of tri-leaf plants tend to turn out to be males, but I hope not...
Enjoy your day mate:passitleft:

Update Time

Everything is looking good at the moment, the Ed Ros is growing slower than last time but she is looking healthy, the 2 Amnesia Haze are also looking healthy and I just love the look of the tri-leaf one, although she is a lot smaller than her sister and they have all had just plain tap water up to now (ph 6.5) Temps steady at 78-79 and humidity is 55-57. I should hopefully get my other 300w LED today so that will be going in along side the MarsHydro reflector48 and the two 75w=280w phillips tornado cfl's

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud - Day 14 from breaking soil

20160116_064438.jpg
20160116_064532.jpg

Amnesia Haze Gold - Day 7 from breaking soil

20160116_064634.jpg
20160116_064644.jpg

Isn't she a little beauty!!!
20160116_064557.jpg
20160116_064617.jpg

Wow man I was away for a couple days and didn't see your harvest. Man those are some beautiful nugs man! I bet you're one happy camper!

Beautiful work my man!

Quick questions: I watch you pop seedlings like there's no tomorrow. You're good at it, what's the secret? :rofl: are you using the MediOne?

Man you've got it going on!

:love: lots of love! :love:

Wow man I was away for a couple days and didn't see your harvest. Man those are some beautiful nugs man! I bet you're one happy camper!

Beautiful work my man!

Quick questions: I watch you pop seedlings like there's no tomorrow. You're good at it, what's the secret? :rofl: are you using the MediOne?

Man you've got it going on!

:love: lots of love! :love:

Thanks my man, the critical had some Big buds and they are solid!!!

The way I pop seedlings is easy, if I can do it anyone can
I put my seeds in a half cup of tap water, I do run the tap for a few minutes first and the ph is always 6.5 and leave for 24hrs,
I never touch the seeds, just drop them in, I also fill my pots a quater full with canna terra professional soil mix and cover with perlite, mix it up then continue until my pot is full, I then run about 1.5 litres of water through without any run off and leave for 24 hrs along with the seed, after 24hrs I put the seed roughly 2cm into the soil and lightly cover, they then go into my tent and within 2 days they have broken soil, must be luck!!!
I will be using the medi-one along with the massive again and thats it, seems so simple and easy and it was last time, just hope everything goes as well this time!!!
Any news on postman pat???
guess what I had delivered today
20160116_150941.jpg

I wonder if that tri leaf will accelerate and pass the others. It starts off with more leaves so it would seem logical that it should pick up speed before the others. Can't wait to see what happens.

She is about half the size of her sister but is twice as beautiful:rofl:
Still not sure if I should top her or not, or to leave her and see how the sisters compare with each other with only some Lst,
Tri leaf vs normal 2 leaf, what you think???

I hope everyone is doing great, for me personally, not so good, I have had no option but to stop my garden AGAIN, I have found a home for the Amnesia Haze Gold Auto tri-leaf and the Ed ros (which has been topped). I will update as and when I can. Too be honest, to say I am pissed off is an understatement.
I will still be lurking about through everyone's gardens as as I said I will try to update on the girls as often as I can, probably once a week/fortnight!!!
Enjoy your gardening my friends and may the BUD be with you!!!

Damn boy, that's not good news. Stay safe :passitleft:

Thanks my man, hopefully will only be a few months and I can start up again, watch this space!!! Take care mate and I will be sure to step into your garden now and then.
:passitleft:

Hang in there man....

Thanks Jim, hopefully wont be long and I will be up and running again, just gotta make my grow room stealth!!! I am getting rid of the tent and I am going to be making a sound proof (well as much as I can), light proof grow box roughly 60cm x 80cm x 160cm for flowering and above that will be for seedlings/veg (60cm x 80cm x 80cm) and I will take before/during and after pics. When everything is complete I will be using the marshydro reflector48 and new 300w led (not sure if I can say the brand) I am aiming for a perpetual garden, just gotta sort out the grow room.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom