Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

re: Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

That be the dark devil auto thread in my sig, I'm sure if it's set up and organised people will happily take part. I for 1 would be willing. :thumb: :passitleft:

That's great Mr Am4zin, it will take a little time to get things sorted but it would be interesting to see. The main 2 problems I have is getting people involved and sending out the beans, I only really want to post outside the UK once cos of postage costs, but these things can be worked out:bigtoke::cough:

That's great Mr Am4zin, it will take a little time to get things sorted but it would be interesting to see. The main 2 problems I have is getting people involved and sending out the beans, I only really want to post outside the UK once cos of postage costs, but these things can be worked out:bigtoke::cough:

I can imagine the cost involved in sending multiple parcels abroad. Postage prices within the UK are bad enough.
:passitleft:

Sure bud count me in. I've got a bit on my plate for most of the next year already with what's been sent and what I already have. But man I'm always ready for a little bit of craziness here and there!

THEY ARE ALIVE :D :thumb: new on suzyseeds 2 starting a test on the amnesia soon have grown Royal queens seeds before with great result so lets see what suzy can do :)

THEY ARE ALIVE :D :thumb: new on suzyseeds 2 starting a test on the amnesia soon have grown Royal queens seeds before with great result so lets see what suzy can do :)

Glad to have you here Bong6900:passitleft: I am only on my 1st grow, I did try a month or so ago and things were going great but I had to abandon my 1st grow, I am hoping goes as well as before. Suzy's was recommended by a friend who has been using them for a few years. Would you be interested in doing a grow alongside 5 other people? Suzy's are going to send me some free samples so we will be able to compare different grows and styles with the same strain.

Yeah I know what you mean but I dont mind sending within the UK, I sent a small packet to Canada a few weeks ago and it was just under £5, I don't mind paying once but if I was to send 4-6 beans it would just be too much for me to spend.

Hope you all have been keeping well, Day 4 from breaking soil, temps between 78-78 and humidity 56-58%
Only using the two 75w Phillips tornado cfls, I am still hoping to have my led from marshydro in the next few weeks but if not I will use the two 75w and a 300w dual spectrum cfl. They are growing so fast I just hope they carry on.
Miss Rosenthal
20151020_225133.jpg
20151020_225110.jpg

And Miss Jackie
20151020_225110.jpg
20151020_225133.jpg

She still wont let go of her first home:rofl:

:rofl: for your mars hydro, pm smokesara and she will hook up a discount. I got mine delivered for £125. Babies look good :passitleft:

Thank you Mr Am4zing, Any savings would be a bonus, I will pm smokesara later and see what she can do:thumb:

Things are looking great Pure!

:thumb:

Thanks pigeons, how are things in your neck of the woods? it's still early days but things look good up to now, can I ask, I have looked at the medi one feed schedule but I am not sure when to start them, this sounds stupid as I think and type this but when does seedling stage end and veg begin?

Thanks pigeons, how are things in your neck of the woods? it's still early days but things look good up to now, can I ask, I have looked at the medi one feed schedule but I am not sure when to start them, this sounds stupid as I think and type this but when does seedling stage end and veg begin?

My man, things on my side of the fence are great! So happy with what I'm seeing! They love all the light and their stretching like crazy!

Great question! Wait until the first set of true leaves. The five finger deals. That's the end of seedling and beginning of veg. Week 1.

All the best, Holmes!

Time for a little update me thinks, temps been steady at 78-79, humidity between 56-58. They have had one litre of water ph 6.5
My babies are growing up fast and so far so good.

Miss Critical Jackie
20151023_200732.jpg
20151023_200752.jpg

Miss Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
20151023_200611.jpg
20151023_200718.jpg

Hoe you all have a great weekend:circle-of-love:

Hope everyone's had a great weekend. Girls are 9 days old today from breaking soil. Temps between 78-79 and humidity 56-58. They will probably have another drink of water tomorrow, ph 6.5.
There growing as quick as the two I had to abandon before, well at least I think there growing quick but then I have no experience whatsoever!!!

Miss Critical Jackie
20151025_200730.jpg
20151023_200752.jpg

Miss Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
20151025_200907.jpg
20151025_201028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom