Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

puregreen

Hi all, I had to abandon my 1st grow due to circumstances but wanted to try again. I soaked x1 Critical Jack and x1 Ed Rosenthal Super Bud, both are auto's and was in a cup of water on 13/10/15 and left for 24hrs, filled my fabric pots with soil (canna terra professional mix) and about 20% extra perlite and soaked with water until a little run off and also left for 24hrs. Then once my beans had sunk to the bottom of the glass I put the girls into the 3 gallon fabric pots (they will stay in these pots until harvest) yesterday (14/10/15) about half inch down and lightly covered with soil. They are in there forever house, a small 60cm x60cm x140cm grow tent with temps at 78 and humidity at 60. The lighting is on 18/6. I am hoping they break soil in the next day or 2.

What strain is it? - Critical Jack Auto - 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Indica/Sativa - UNKNOWN

Indoor Grow Area is a 60cm x 60cm x 140cm grow tent

Soil or Hydro? - Canna Terra Professional Mix with about 20% extra perlite in 3 Gallon fabric pots

Size of lights? X2 Phillips tornado 75w = 280w and 300w marshydro

Running a 4" twin speed fan with rhino pro carbon filter and a desktop fan

I will be using Green Planet Medi-One and Green Plant Massive nutrients for veg/flowering, both 100% Organic

re: Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow x2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Here I am!!

Excited to get this on the road! Ed Resenthal is a strain in very curious about, excited to see her go!

Let's rock this thing, Pure!

:party: :love:

Pigeons had a little mate
His name was Mr A
And everywhere that pigeons went
Mr A would surely stay. :thumb:

Oh this is good :rofl::rofl:

You're not my little mate you're my Big Best Friend!

Here I am!!

Excited to get this on the road! Ed Resenthal is a strain in very curious about, excited to see her go!

Let's rock this thing, Pure!

:party: :love:

Glad your here pigeons, just hope everything goes as well as it did last time and I will hopefully get to harvest!!! I don't know anything about the Ed Rosenthal but am really looking forward to finding out and to see how the Medi-One does. I will check on your journal later my friend:love:

Thankyou my bigger best friend :love: serious man love for pigeons420 right now.

Thank you for joining us Mr Am4zin and yeah I think everyone is feeling the love for pigeons:love:

What a way to start of a journal eh? Poor Pure! :rofl:

It's a great start, bit of humour before the pics start rolling in to keep us amused can't hurt.:rofl:
Thank you for joining us Mr Am4zin and yeah I think everyone is feeling the love for pigeons:love:

You are very welcome. I do tend to follow the birdman. he goes to all the cool places. Best of buds for your journey. May it end all sticky and green

My good friend! Look what showed up in the mail today!!

image1219.jpeg

WOW I cant believe they have arrived, cant wait to see what you can do with them, I actually forgot what the tin looked like. I hope they all pop and give you the golden nugs we all crave for.:cheer:

Can't tell you how thankful I am.

Is it true, are they Fem?

Yes my friend, all the seeds I have are either Auto Fem or just Feminised. No need for thanks, it will be me thanking you when I see them harvested so I will no what to expect. If you have a look on suzyseeds website and their is something you would like, let me know and I might have them and I can always send you some, as a gift obviously!!!!

Back
Top Bottom