Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Well if Birdie is making coffee, and you are growing nice herb, then I am coming by to visit the new Puregreen's Home Grown Coffee Shop
:thumb: :passitleft:
Your more than welcome any time my good friend, give us a few months to get to a harvest, plus I gotta sort out terms and conditions for AngryBird's contract:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Birdie, I like to think Fat = Happy and Healthy. Nothing wrong with that :cheesygrinsmiley:
What he said:circle-of-love:
Yeah.. THAT is an awesome idea!!! puregreen!!!?? Let us do it!!!
A coffee shop Dutch style.. ( see my journal)
I know how to cook and make sweets and you can keep me from eating them and go fat..:rofl:
Your on, don't know why but I always wanted to open a cafe, we will have to sort out the terms and conditions:rofl::circle-of-love:
Lots of cookies , squares, pies, cakes, all homemade with loads of TLC,...just like mom used to make. They ship very well, i'l send you my addy ,...thanks , you guys are awesome.................................:rofl::rofl::wood:
Homemade fudge, with nuts!....oh , gotta fly, fish is ready....:thedoubletake:
Have a delicious night everyone.:joint: someone pass this please.....:thumb:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:
:cough::cough:You like em strong duggan:rofl: but very nice:tokin:I better pass this on I got things to do!!!:passitleft:

I am.. after quitting smoking and i want to go back to where I was..
Am the same, but your beautiful just the way you are, Luv Ya:circle-of-love::love:

How about some Coffee n a sweet this morning ? Or are.you still closed ?
I'll be back

Phrum the light room.

Oh yeah one more thing. Morning PureGreen. Sorry bout that bro.
I seen a beautiful Birdie in distress so I hadta stop in and offer my arm.
Hope you are well today buddy. Not much longer now til the new grow.

Phrum the light room.

Stop that kinda talk Birdie. I only just met ya a month or so ago and I think you are one of the most beautiful people here on the mag. Being overweight is a burden to some. But I know plenty of people that are heavy like myself included and they are awesome people and pretty darn sexy to boot.
People are secretly jealous because there's not enough of them to love. I don't just mean body.
Have a wonderful day Ms Birdie.
You are an amazing, kind and generous woman. And funny too.
Think of nothing else.
:passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

I couldn't have said it better myself, thank you Jacobsenji:circle-of-love:

How about some Coffee n a sweet this morning ? Or are.you still closed ?
I'll be back

Phrum the light room.
We are so sorry but we are closed for refurbishment but am sure we can rustle something up for ya an the door will be open, just come on in:circle-of-love:
Oh yeah one more thing. Morning PureGreen. Sorry bout that bro.
I seen a beautiful Birdie in distress so I hadta stop in and offer my arm.
Hope you are well today buddy. Not much longer now til the new grow.

Phrum the light room.
I know sorry, I was the same, where are my manners!!! Good Morning Jacobsenji, yeah am good thanks, hope your well, am better knowing that your looking after our beautiful Birdie:circle-of-love:

We are so sorry but we are closed for refurbishment but am sure we can rustle something up for ya an the door will be open, just come on in:circle-of-love:

I know sorry, I was the same, where are my manners!!! Good Morning Jacobsenji, yeah am good thanks, hope your well, am better knowing that your looking after our beautiful Birdie:circle-of-love:
I'm gonna need it to go. Got an auto popped this morning. Gotta go pass out cigars. Later buddy

Phrum the light room.

Here, I'll pass that along. :passitleft:

Glad to hear the new flooring got laid. Bit by bit you rebuild and come out better than you were before. Good work on the security cameras too. :thumb:

I only made the suggestion about the fund. It was Birdie who made the magic happen. She gets all the credit. :circle-of-love:

The flooring looks great thanks, our house is looking a lot better now))) Both me and my neighbour have put up security cameras outside front and back so everywhere is covered and am gonna put extra security on the windows and doors. Enjoy whats left of the day my friend:circle-of-love::passitleft:
I know putting up the camaras brought a world of relief to ur wife. I know when my car was vandalized just having my fella put up the cameras it really made me feel 100% better. We have an eight Camara system and use them in and out the house and since we are converting the mother in law suite to an adult cave we will be using the four Camara system to hook up a monitor down there.

This way I can see all my doors from my bedroom or from the adult cave.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Well if Birdie is making coffee, and you are growing nice herb, then I am coming by to visit the new Puregreen's Home Grown Coffee Shop
:thumb: :passitleft:
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.....coffee and a smoke....I just need some msnbc or CNN on the boobtube or some interesting conversation and we are good to go....do u need the flat screen???
Maybe we can get duggan over here to mount it on the wall.

Good Morning Puregreen and everyone else stopping by the Cafe... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to hear that everything is getting taken care of over that way and quickly.
Have you heard anything from the authorities about the scum that did this ?

This morning I am having a Jamaican Blue Moutain and would like muffin with some herbal butter please :cheesygrinsmiley:

In case you guys didn't know, we have a virtual coffee shop up and running.

Supergroomer's Virtual Coffee Shop & Bud Lounge

:circle-of-love: It wasn't meant as an insult to anyone about being fat.
It is just that I have problems with back knees hip if I am overweight..= not good.
Thank you guys for pep talking me...you boost my heart and soul into healthy :thanks:

I have afternoon cappuccinos with caramel(canna) muffins...brownies and chocolate chip cookies and SweetSue's lavender Love cookies

Come and enjoy:welcome:

I'm gonna need it to go. Got an auto popped this morning. Gotta go pass out cigars. Later buddy

Phrum the light room.
Congratulations on the newborn,:cheer: if their is still room I will pop over and celebrate a bowl with ya:roorrip:

Glad to hear the new flooring got laid. Bit by bit you rebuild and come out better than you were before. Good work on the security cameras too. :thumb:

I only made the suggestion about the fund. It was Birdie who made the magic happen. She gets all the credit. :circle-of-love:
Thanks sweetsue, things are definitely looking up))) Without the suggestion the magic wouldn't of happened, so I do have to say a special THANKYOU to you, although with a heart as big as AngryBird's am sure she would of thought of something:circle-of-love:
I know putting up the camaras brought a world of relief to ur wife. I know when my car was vandalized just having my fella put up the cameras it really made me feel 100% better. We have an eight Camara system and use them in and out the house and since we are converting the mother in law suite to an adult cave we will be using the four Camara system to hook up a monitor down there.

This way I can see all my doors from my bedroom or from the adult cave.

The camera's have made a difference, not sure what make they are my neighbour got them, its just me and the kids so I don't have a wife to worry about but I still feel paranoid, but things will and are getting better. I always wanted a man cave, maybe one day:circle-of-love:
Good Morning Puregreen and everyone else stopping by the Cafe... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to hear that everything is getting taken care of over that way and quickly.
Have you heard anything from the authorities about the scum that did this ?

This morning I am having a Jamaican Blue Moutain and would like muffin with some herbal butter please :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for popping in:circle-of-love:I wont hear anything from the authorities, just a number to them!!! Is that a chocolate or plain muffin with lashings of AngryBirds special butter:circle-of-love:
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.....coffee and a smoke....I just need some msnbc or CNN on the boobtube or some interesting conversation and we are good to go....do u need the flat screen???
Maybe we can get duggan over here to mount it on the wall.

Flat screen sounds good, I'll give duggan a hand putting it up if he's got time:rofl:
In case you guys didn't know, we have a virtual coffee shop up and running.

Supergroomer's Virtual Coffee Shop & Bud Lounge
Thanks SweetSue:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love: It wasn't meant as an insult to anyone about being fat.
It is just that I have problems with back knees hip if I am overweight..= not good.
Thank you guys for pep talking me...you boost my heart and soul into healthy :thanks:

I have afternoon cappuccinos with caramel(canna) muffins...brownies and chocolate chip cookies and SweetSue's lavender Love cookies

Come and enjoy:welcome:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Cappucino and a couple of Lavender Love cookies sounds good to me:circle-of-love:

Good Morning :circle-of-love: :hug:
Aa don't forget to get an espresso machine too..not only a sofa !!

Hi everybody :hug:Things are looking up and I am so happy that you are here to support puregreen. He is a wonderful person to have around :thanks:

Maybe your handle should be HumbleSue. Just say :thanks: for your part in this amazing thing you and Birdie did and move on. Okay? :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom