Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

I have to post this message everywhere because you all make me feel so happy!!
I am honored but..
I could truly truly NOT have done this without you ALL :circle-of-love:
Thank you all for responding:thanks:

SmokeSara thank you for stopping by :circle-of-love:
SmokeSara is the Mars Hydro rep and I kindly asked her to make you a product tester for tent and light
Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

Good morning AngryBird, You truly are my angel, everything you have done and continue to do is totally amazing, the care, love and support everyone here is giving just can't be put into words!!!
If its ok I will send you an email later:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

There's a post on my journal that will assists with some of the hardships.

I'm going to do a shout out on today's video and see what kind of attention we can garner.

:love:

Love you big guy! We're here for you!

Mornin PG...hope all is well today bud. How's the new floor lookin ? Was also wondering what extra security measures you have taken since last week bud. How to keep the thieves and low life's from coming back!! Cheers PG...have an awesome Wednesday my friend!:Namaste:

The flooring looks great thanks, our house is looking a lot better now))) Both me and my neighbour have put up security cameras outside front and back so everywhere is covered and am gonna put extra security on the windows and doors. Enjoy whats left of the day my friend:circle-of-love::passitleft:
:passitleft:

I am actually thinking about applying as security guard " Armed and Dangerous" to protect ALL the babies in the house :rofl:

Now it is coffee time.... :circle-of-love:

There is a position open, If you can make a good cup of coffee, you got the job:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love: Goood Morning puregreen

Good Morning everybody and thank you for your sweet messages and help :)

HashGirl thank you for your help and I answered you in PM

Well if Birdie is making coffee, and you are growing nice herb, then I am coming by to visit the new Puregreen's Home Grown Coffee Shop
:thumb: :passitleft:

Yeah.. THAT is an awesome idea!!! puregreen!!!?? Let us do it!!!
A coffee shop Dutch style.. ( see my journal)
I know how to cook and make sweets and you can keep me from eating them and go fat..:rofl:

Lots of cookies , squares, pies, cakes, all homemade with loads of TLC,...just like mom used to make. They ship very well, i'l send you my addy ,...thanks , you guys are awesome.................................:rofl::rofl::wood:
Homemade fudge, with nuts!....oh , gotta fly, fish is ready....:thedoubletake:
Have a delicious night everyone.:joint: someone pass this please.....:thumb:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Stop that kinda talk Birdie. I only just met ya a month or so ago and I think you are one of the most beautiful people here on the mag. Being overweight is a burden to some. But I know plenty of people that are heavy like myself included and they are awesome people and pretty darn sexy to boot.
People are secretly jealous because there's not enough of them to love. I don't just mean body.
Have a wonderful day Ms Birdie.
You are an amazing, kind and generous woman. And funny too.
Think of nothing else.
:passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

Back
Top Bottom