Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

THANK YOU

I would like to thank each and everyone here, this is a truly remarkable community, the passion, care, love and support the members/friends here give and receive is just amazing.
I don't want to call anyone out for special thanks and I won't, I don't think it would be fair, you have all been unbelievable in the generosity and support you have given, you truly are remarkable people.
It is truly an honour for me to know you all and for the support you have given.
I will hopefully be up and running within the next few weeks and it has all been made possible by the family which is 420mag.
I hope you will all come along and join in on OUR next journal, Thank you all:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

PG Happy that you're getting back on your feet. :thumb:I think that I can speak for all involved when I say you are more than welcome. :welcome::circle-of-love:The limited time that I have been here I have seen several outpourings of help and support given by the 420 members. :circle-of-love:Let us all know when you're ready to grow!!!:420::Namaste:

Wouldn't miss it. :passitleft:
:high-five::passitleft:
Glad to hear mate be sure to let all know when u start ur new journel mate.il be there ofcourse;)
Thanks man and will do, even though I haven't got a journal going yet I will still be here, learning and helping out when I can, hope your having a good week mate:Namaste::passitleft:
PG Happy that you're getting back on your feet. :thumb:I think that I can speak for all involved when I say you are more than welcome. :welcome::circle-of-love:The limited time that I have been here I have seen several outpourings of help and support given by the 420 members. :circle-of-love:Let us all know when you're ready to grow!!!:420::Namaste:
It sure is a magical place and will do, I just gotta wait until end of the month to get the rest of what I need, so not too long now:thumb::Namaste::passitleft:

Thanks SmokeSara, I will be sending you a pm at the end of the month, enjoy the rest of the week:circle-of-love:

Glad you are getting up and running soon! Looking forward to your next grow :Namaste:

Thank WM, as soon as I am up and running I will send you an invite to the the journal, hope you will be able to join us all:high-five:

Morning PG...don't forget to post a link for your next journal OK. have an awesome day my brotha!:thumb::circle-of-love:
Thanks mate and will do, have a great Sunday:circle-of-love:
and of course I want a link too :)
:circle-of-love:
Your seats already been reserved AB, who else is going to make the cappuccino's as good as you:rofl:
Have a wonderful Sunday:circle-of-love:
Sign me up also ;)
Thanks mate, will do, should be ready in a few weeks and hopefully it will be a journal to remember:circle-of-love:
Enjoy your Sunday:passitleft:

Re: Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Hey PG. Lookin forward to the next great journal.
Later on
Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom