Puregreen's Return - A New Beginning

Good luck with your grow! Sounds interesting!

Peace, Hyena

Happy Friday, you handsome Devil!!

Wish you the best this weekend! It's Thanksgiving here in my land and I want you to know that I'm thankful for you and our friendship.

Cheers buddy!!

:love::passitleft::bong::goof::party::high-five::love:

Happy Friday, you handsome Devil!!

Wish you the best this weekend! It's Thanksgiving here in my land and I want you to know that I'm thankful for you and our friendship.

Cheers buddy!!
:love::passitleft::bong::goof::party::high-five::love:

Im definitely in! Cant wait to see the setup. And in honor of Thanksgiving in someone elses land, I will cook turkey tonight Yum With mashed taters w/ canna butter

Bird he has just disapeared.last i heard of him was when he let me know he recieved the auto beans i sent him for his new adventures.then he vanished .havnt seen or heard anything from him.not good.i also would to know he is ok.;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Whatever happened to this guy? We sent him stuf then he disappeared? Get arrested or something? Hope he is ok.

So do I. We were chatting every day and then gone. I have asked many people and no one knows anything.
Sincerelly wish he and his family are well and life just got in the way. (although I am close to jump on a plane to track him down)

Back
Top Bottom