Pure's First Ever Grow - Critical Jack Auto - Organic Soil & Green Planet Nutes

Hi friends, I hope you are having a great start to the week. It is a very sad day for me, I have had to abandon my girls and my grow, for now at least. I hope it will still be ok for me to stay on here to watch and learn because I will be trying again in the future. I have to say a special THANK YOU to PIGEONS420 for helping, guiding, teaching me what I now so far (even before I started my grow) and I have so much more to learn. Thank you again to EVERYONE here and I hope you all have a greener future

I had much the same thing happen to me PureGreen

My boys mother took off when they were 7 and 9 and I didn't grow for years until we moved up to Northern Alberta in 2001 where I got back into growing. They both went back to BC not long after we moved up here and I've had something going on in the grow room ever since.

Now they are both in their 30s and have kids of their own to worry about. :)

Take care.

L8r

I had much the same thing happen to me PureGreen

My boys mother took off when they were 7 and 9 and I didn't grow for years until we moved up to Northern Alberta in 2001 where I got back into growing. They both went back to BC not long after we moved up here and I've had something going on in the grow room ever since.

Now they are both in their 30s and have kids of their own to worry about. :)

Take care.

L8r

Thanks OldMedUser, I am hoping that I can resume my grow soon, just got to be that extra bit careful, it just makes me so mad that we have to keep this secret when it has so many benefits, especially as I was enjoying watching them grow, it almost felt that my girls had became part of our family hahaha. Thanks again, and I will still be visiting and learning for the future. Take care my friend

Back
Top Bottom