Pure's First Ever Grow - Critical Jack Auto - Organic Soil & Green Planet Nutes

Hi OldMedUser and thank you so much for dropping by and taking a look at my girls, I have had a look at some of your work and I am honoured to have you here, as I am with everyone else who is here, watching and helping. I am not sure why I decided to lightly spray them but I will follow your advice and stop. Hopefully that will solve the issue.

Well, my girls are 2 weeks old since they first broke soil and I never thought they would look as good as they do. Temps 78 and humidity up a little to 53%. No watering but they will might have their first feed of medi -one either tomorrow or the next day. Lights are 18/6 (4pm until 10am on). I am getting itchy to use my main light but I think I will follow pigeons advice and wait another week or 2. I named my girls Sara and Seren but I forgot to put the tags in the pots before I took the pics (sorry).1st 2 pics are of sara and then 2 of seren.
20150910_211724.jpg
20150910_211740.jpg
20150910_211749.jpg
20150910_211815.jpg
Take care all.

Just beautiful Pure!

Their short and stout! Stunning. If you are so anxious to start that light (and I understand the feeling completely) turn it on a couple hours a day then introduce for full days. Just to avoid any unwarranted stress

Everyone's welcome MagicJim and thanks for looking. I had a look at your journal and they are looking good to me. I'm a complete newbie to growing anything but I must admit I have spent hrs watching and reading about different styles and techniques and decided to have a go myself (organically) and I am so glad I have:thumb:

Thanks pigeons, I think they look really good to be honest, must be beginners luck!!!! I think I will wait until next week before I introduce my girls with the light, I am hoping to get the funds for that 600w mars hydro in the next week or 2, am keeping my fingers crossed.

Day 15 from seed, temps at 77-78 Humidity 49%. Nothing happening today but they will be having their 1st feed with the Medi-One tomorrow. I have also been wondering about maybe topping 1 of my girls but I am not sure, because they are Auto's I have read that I do not want to stump their growth at all but I would like to try it, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Here are Sara and Seren....
20150911_212522.jpg
20150911_212506.jpg

Day 16 from seed, temps 77 and humidity 49%. My girls going to have their first meal, 2.5ml of Medi-One in 1ltr of (ph'd 6.5) water each. They will both have 4ml of medi-one per ltr each until their flush, I will be adding Massive nutrient when they start to flower. They both seem to have grown a lot since yesterday, especially Sara. I hope you are all having a good weekend:thumb:
20150912_203238.jpg
20150912_203308.jpg
20150912_203423.jpg
20150912_203436.jpg

Hi, Pure! Your girls look beautiful and healthy :) Mine are almost exactly the same age, autos as well, and I've been hesitating about training. Some people are doing amazing, extreme training with autos and others don't recommend it at all, except for LST. Have you made a decision about your own gals?

I've decided that I'm going to start LSTing one of my girls tomorrow and I'm actually going to top the other, as an experiment. It's weird, though, I was looking at the one I'm going to top and I actually thought that I hoped I didn't hurt her :) We get really attached to these plants, eh -- especially our first ...

I was thinking about topping one of my girls but I just don't know when the right time would be, I am hoping someone here could hopefully give advice on topping autos, I have spent hrs reading and watching grows, like you said, some recommend it and some don't, I just don't know what to do, but I want to do something with one of them.
And yes I know what you mean about getting attached to them, mine are part of our family now hahaha

Haha Pure! I certainly understand and appreciate the desire for a hands on approach! However, training an auto isn't something I'm comfortable with yet. I know there are members such as Light Addict, he's a legend around here and he does some serious work with auto. He's not the only one but he also creates tutorials on how to perform such a task.

Of course, just because people don't recommend in doesn't mean it can't be done. But, as a beginner, I don't recommend it.

Please don't let me discourage you though!! Where's there's passion, there's a way!

All the best, my man!

Thanks pigeons, I have decided to leave them alone, maybe just a little Lst if height starts to become an issue, am just going to watch my first ever girls grow and become more beautiful.
Anyways its day 17 from seed, temps 79 and humidity 49. More visible growth and I had to raise the cfl's another inch higher, their is a sweet odour starting to come from them. Hopefully they will show sex soon and they seem to be ok with the medi-one they had yesterday. No water today or anything today.
20150913_202848.jpg
20150913_203018.jpg
20150913_203047.jpg
20150913_203101.jpg

Hi friends, I hope you are having a great start to the week. It is a very sad day for me, I have had to abandon my girls and my grow, for now at least. I hope it will still be ok for me to stay on here to watch and learn because I will be trying again in the future. I have to say a special THANK YOU to PIGEONS420 for helping, guiding, teaching me what I now so far (even before I started my grow) and I have so much more to learn. Thank you again to EVERYONE here and I hope you all have a greener future

Thanks pigeons, everything's ok, and I don't mind telling my friends about it. Basically I am a single dad raising 2 wonderful kids (8yrs &5yrs), it is complicated but the social services here want to visit ever so often and I just can't take the risk of them ever finding my grow. I am hoping that in 6 months or so everything will be ok and we will get left alone and I can resume extending my family haha. I will still be here looking and learning and asking questions, that's if no one minds. I will check on your journal later my friend:high-five:

Thanks pigeons, everything's ok, and I don't mind telling my friends about it. Basically I am a single dad raising 2 wonderful kids (8yrs &5yrs), it is complicated but the social services here want to visit ever so often and I just can't take the risk of them ever finding my grow. I am hoping that in 6 months or so everything will be ok and we will get left alone and I can resume extending my family haha. I will still be here looking and learning and asking questions, that's if no one minds. I will check on your journal later my friend:high-five:

Spoken like a true man and father. I can't blame you at all for taking a proactive step to ensure everyone's safety and security. Isn't it a shame that we need to hide something like this? But, I certainly understand! We're here for you if you need anything big guy!

All the best and lots of love to you and the family!

Back
Top Bottom