Purpinator Review By Sir Hashfarts

Purpinator does it work? Dam straight it works! It works for multiple things in multiple grows In multiple ways!

You can use purpinator In hydro or any grow medium for that matter!

It can be used in veg and flower!

It can be used for fruits and vegetables!

And most importantly those strains that are finicky or picky eaters!

I have used purpinator for multiple grows now! I've grown finicky autos,, knockout indicas ,,, picky sativas ,, watermelons and strawberries

It's a very gentle product that simply works .

My favorite time to give my plants purpinator is when I see my first orange pistil, then I will slowly increase the feed from there till the very end starting at 10mm per gallon and finishing strong at 30mm per gallon!

Purpinator has a npk value of 0-2-4 and plays a big roll in keeping your plants feeding on the good stuff that is already in your medium increasing flavanoids , terpenes , aroma and all around potency! Purpinator affects the plant cells that contain these pigments pH so it is more neutral, facilitating expression of more purple colors in the epidermis of leaves, stems, and flowers.

The time I think purpinator shines the most is on hotsoil grows (happy frog ocean forest for example) I find these hotsoil to be to rich in nitrogen alot of the time, and I feel like purpinator is your best choice for giving a girl a boost in the bud department without adding more nitrogen ,,, here is an autoflower I grew In hotsoil with the almighty purpinator
IMG_20210222_185525_378.jpg
IMG_20210228_081707_998.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of autos or hotsoil....I'm a promix bottle nute feeding kind of hashfart, here is an example of purpinator use with a picky eating sativa with bottle nutes. I would stop feeding all other nutes once a week and give my sativa girls a big drink of just water and purpinator , this seem to stop any lock outs and get them eating again!
20210706_181533.jpg
20210607_173812.jpg

Here is a indica dominant grow , that I used purpinator with ,,,, I also use just purpinator to finish or guess you could say "flush" my plants
IMG_20201229_145029_522.jpg
IMG_20210107_105619_858.jpg
IMG_20210107_105619_864.jpg

I've come to the realization that all the grows I take most pride in this product was used ,,,,, I rate this product a solid 4/5 and is definitely my favorite bottled product in the market . Thanks for reading my review sincerely hashfart

Purpinator does it work? Dam straight it works! It works for multiple things in multiple grows In multiple ways!

I have used purpinator for multiple grows now! I've grown finicky autos,, knockout indicas ,,, picky sativas ,, watermelons and strawberries

My favorite time to give my plants purpinator is when I see my first orange pistil, then I will slowly increase the feed from there till the very end starting at 10mm per gallon and finishing strong at 30mm per gallon!

Purpinator has a npk value of 0-2-4 and plays a big roll in keeping your plants feeding on the good stuff that is already in your medium increasing flavanoids , terpenes , aroma and all around potency! Purpinator affects the plant cells that contain these pigments pH so it is more neutral, facilitating expression of more purple colors in the epidermis of leaves, stems, and flowers.

The time I think purpinator shines the most is on hotsoil grows (happy frog ocean forest for example) I find these hotsoil to be to rich in nitrogen alot of the time, and I feel like purpinator is your best choice for giving a girl a boost in the bud department without adding more nitrogen ,,, here is an autoflower I grew I hotsoil with the almighty purpinator

I'm not a huge fan of autos or hotsoil....I'm a promix bottle nute feeding kind of hashfart, here is an example of purpinator use with a picky eating sativa with bottle nutes. I would stop feeding all other nutes once a week and give my sativa girls a big drink of just water and purpinator , this seem to stop any lock outs and get them eating again!
20210706_181533.jpg
20210607_173812.jpg

Here is a indica dominant grow , that I used purpinator with ,,,, I also use just purpinator to finish or guess you could say "flush" my plants

I've come to the realization that all the grows I take most pride in this product was used ,,,,, I rate this product a solid 4/5 and is definitely my favorite bottled product in the market . Thanks for reading my review sincerely hashfart
Absolutely beautiful. :love:
Bill

Super rough estimate but what percentage of white to amber trichomes are you aiming for? Your plants are so pretty (and they look delicious).
I go for that 15 percent amber like everyone else, but with the pure sativas I just hope they turn white ,,,, ive come to the conclusion that the pure sativas will never fully finish

I just ordered some grand daddy purple regular seeds so this is super intriguing. Nice write up HF!
Maybe give it a try with the gdp, it can't hurt or won't hurt anything its very gentle , try and set it up so the grand daddy purp is finishing in the colder months Modest and you will get some awesome color and resin production
Absolutely beautiful. :love:
Bill
Thanks Bill I hope to see some more official product reviews there is alot of great stuff out there ,, I'm surprised no review on the company running the comparative grow , everyone had such awesome germination rates! I know where I'm getting my seeds next purchase.

Looks like I need some Purp ! I've been using Terp my past few grows which definitely increases Terps & Trichs from my conclusion. Haven't had a lot of color change though even with colder temps (68 F). I get just a little purpling.
Thanks for the review.

Looks like I need some Purp ! I've been using Terp my past few grows which definitely increases Terps & Trichs from my conclusion. Haven't had a lot of color change though even with colder temps (68 F). I get just a little purpling.
Thanks for the review.
It's gets so cold where me and Modest live during the winter minus 40 so it gets about 15 in the tent , wich I think is 50 American ,,, to be honest I'm surprised you pulled off some color buds! I've never used terpinator, just purpinator for the flavor and terps and resin it pushes out , the color thingy is just an awesome bonus
Screenshot_20210620-082530_Instagram.jpg

Wish I had the stuff now to be honest. I have some cherry pie in flower that is showing signs that she's got purple in her genes. I'm planning on putting the portable AC in the room over night for a bit to draw it out just to see but this heat wave has that AC in demand.

No color shows in the pic below but I do believe it is in there. Parents are grand daddy purple and Durban poison. The leaf stems are all red. Could be a deficiency or something but the plant looks happy. And based on buds buddy's post I am interested in terminator now too. Is there overlap in the two or can they be used together. Interested in experiments. Have a good one
20210716_082840.jpg

20210716_082850.jpg

Wish I had the stuff now to be honest. I have some cherry pie in flower that is showing signs that she's got purple in her genes. I'm planning on putting the portable AC in the room over night for a bit to draw it out just to see but this heat wave has that AC in demand.

No color shows in the pic below but I do believe it is in there. Parents are grand daddy purple and Durban poison. The leaf stems are all red. Could be a deficiency or something but the plant looks happy. And based on buds buddy's post I am interested in terminator now too. Is there overlap in the two or can they be used together. Interested in experiments. Have a good one
20210716_082840.jpg

20210716_082850.jpg
Yes these photos you just posted are the time I would be feeding the purpinator heavy ,,,,, your tips are just slightly burnt wich is a good thing in my opinion ! Just means your cherry pie is getting everything she needs ,,,, I would continue feeding as normal with an added 10 ml of purpinator per gallon then I would give it a big drink of just water and purpinator at 20 to 25ml per gallon once a week to give your plant a break from everything else it's eating, you just starting to throw oranges hairs, beautiful plant brother nothing wrong with what you got going on ! Purpinator is just an awesome boost giving her that extra push to pure awesomeness

Maybe give it a try with the gdp, it can't hurt or won't hurt anything its very gentle , try and set it up so the grand daddy purp is finishing in the colder months Modest and you will get some awesome color and resin production

Thanks Bill I hope to see some more official product reviews there is alot of great stuff out there ,, I'm surprised no review on the company running the comparative grow , everyone had such awesome germination rates! I know where I'm getting my seeds next purchase.
We can't get @Purpinator @Terpinator here even though I won 2 jugs of it.
I'm heart broken.
I was really looking forward to showing off its advantages.
But we get lots of good stuff so I can't complain. :love:
Bill

We can't get @Purpinator @Terpinator here even though I won 2 jugs of it.
I'm heart broken.
I was really looking forward to showing off its advantages.
But we get lots of good stuff so I can't complain. :love:
Bill
I haven't seen them on here in awhile ? I actually purchased mine from a local shop

I hit them up for a sample.....

They said no.....

Most nutrient manufacturers give big discounts or free samples with maybe shipping fees to pay but they offer you something.....

Purpinator said buy it here...... I said nope.....

Prove I need it then I'll buy more, if you cant send me $2 worth of juice I cant give you hundreds...

I hit them up for a sample.....

They said no.....

Most nutrient manufacturers give big discounts or free samples with maybe shipping fees to pay but they offer you something.....

Purpinator said buy it here...... I said nope.....

Prove I need it then I'll buy more, if you cant send me $2 worth of juice I cant give you hundreds...
Silly mindset. $2 of this won’t get you anywhere Lol

The time I think purpinator shines the most is on hotsoil grows (happy frog ocean forest for example) I find these hotsoil to be to rich in nitrogen alot of the time, and I feel like purpinator is your best choice for giving a girl a boost in the bud department without adding more nitrogen ,,, here is an autoflower I grew In hotsoil with the almighty purpinator

20210706_181533.jpg
20210607_173812.jpg

Hey thanks for the info. I was wondering what strain of sativa is that ?

20210706_181533.jpg
20210607_173812.jpg

I've come to the realization that all the grows I take most pride in this product was used ,,,,, I rate this product a solid 4/5 and is definitely my favorite bottled product in the market . Thanks for reading my one .review sincerely hashfart
Nice review very informative i bought some terpinator are they the same siffrent or what? I would like the 411 on that

Back
Top Bottom