Purple AK pheno or P. deficiency

GuerillaGRO

420 Member
I have grown out several Ak48 plants this year and one of the plants in my guerrilla patch has purple buds. I have read that sometimes a plant can turn purple from cool temps, genetic traits, or phosphorus def. I have been treating this plant with all the same ferts as my others plants and it is getting plenty of P. why is this plant turning purple? How do i know if its a deficiency? Maybe PH lock out?

Here is a couple pics. They don't look as purple in the pics ass they really are possibly because of the bright sun.
ak1010927.jpg

Save Money. Live Better. Walmart.
ak1010908.jpg

Here is one of the regular plants
ak1010926.jpg

Judging by the pics how long do i have till harvest? I know it will be a broad range. I'm guessing between 2 weeks to a month.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love finding pictures like these on the internet and uploading them on forums like this one along with some fictional information to confuse prohibitionists ! ;);)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew you would be the first to reply! Thanks Moose!

sweet. I thought it was the phenotype but I needed an expert opinion which is what i got! I took some clones of the purple pheno types but i still need to clone some of the short dense indca looking phenos for indoor. Hopefully the clones take. i will keep trying to i get at least one clone of the purple and one clone of the suger phenos.
If all else fails ill just rip it out of the ground like i did last year. Last year choppers forced me to rip my plant a 7 to 14 days early so i just yanked them out of the ground and ran with my 3 ladies! when i got back to the house i wrapped the roots in trash bags after misting with water. then I harvested all the main colas along with the rest of the buds. 2 days later i chopped off one third of the main branches and most of the leaves. I then Packed the roots in a mix of 1/3 vermiculite to 2/3 perlite soaked with half strength all purpose fertilizer. Then put under florescents. By then all the leaves were wilted and the plants looked deathly. To my surprise I opened the 2 closet hours later and the plant had rehydrated and was already reaching for the lights!
I kept the plants long enough to revert to veg and new leaf growth sprouting. I could have turned all three into mothers or put back into flowering if i wanted. My landlord forced me to move them from upstairs to the basement which was too cold and stunted the growth and finally they start to mold. I didn't have the money and didn't put fourth the effort to save them, at the time I was too lost in opiate addiction(look up subboxone if you have the same prob).
Anyone else ever tried bringing there plants indoor and revegging after harvest? Its a great way to preserve a particular phenotype you want to use. Or if you just want to reveg and then flower I'm sure you could get a decent yeild if you vegged long enough and had enough watts. You would defiantly have the advantage of the large root mass that was once supporting 3 times more leaves and flowers. anyone ever tried any of these?

Back
Top Bottom