Purple Bliss

Althegardener2

Got these from Canada, the flowers are an amazing dark purple. Can't find an image of the adult plants that I can copy so I'll just update.
Four out of five seeds sprouted. Very, very slow start, not sure if that's from the RH around here or maybe just their genetics.

Purple Bliss: Sticky Illegal Alien (Alien grenades x Alien sour diesel) crossed with Breath of green dragon = (Hindu kush x Afghan kush) x Blueberry Trainwreck

Right now in 2 gallon pots with greenhouse potting soil, perlite, bone meal and blood meal.

Was hoping to put them outside for the summer but the chipmunks, squirrels, voles, rabbits, deer and basically the entire woods wants to party so I have them under LED until they get large enough to withstand rodent teeth. Usually at about a foot tall or so they leave them alone. Seedlings, not so much.
IMG_20190709_192455.jpg
:yummy:

Hey @Althegardener2, your Purple Bliss looks really healthy! Off to a good start :bravo::morenutes:
Happy growing!

Purple Bliss update at week 7ish: Plants are all about one foot tall. Very slow growth as I didn't have room for them in the vegging tent area, so they were out on the deck for a week or two. Once I harvest my DDAs next week they'll be getting a new space to play.

Looking good :high-five:

Moved two of the three PBs into 12/12 this afternoon. Breeder says they will double in height after flip so we'll see how it goes. You can definitely see the Indica influence.

Three weeks from flip to 12/12. They've definitely doubled in height and branching. Doing very well.

Attachments

• pboct.jpg
    pboct.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom