Purple Burmese Kush

GhettyGreen184

420 I need some opinions!!

Im attempting to enter my Purple Kush into the Jan. 2011 "Plant of the Month" hosted by 420 Magazine. ( I missed the dealine for Dec. by just a couple days, I was told by a ADMIN to re-enter my "beautiful" plant next month)
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest: December 2010

So..

Im asking for a non-bias opinion, present to me your very first thoughts when seeing this picture below. I want to know if it might be elligable for the contest as well as a picture in 420 MAG itself. Ive emailed a copy of the photo to 420 for submission to the Magazine as well.

Perhaps if the higher-ups see your opinions on this photo then they may agree it will catch the eye of potential magazine buyers as well!! That means more money for 420 and a very pleased Ghetty

Thanks again 420 for all your support so far, please check out my journal!!
CoCo Coir Reverva Privada OG Kush #18 - 400W LST
I feel like this grow, being my 3rd season, really inspired me to push the limits of this great plant!

The Purple Burmese Kush will forever be a mother for me!

Picture_318.jpg

hey very nice plant!!!! has beautiful color and perfect leaves, looks potent and filled in right this is defiantly a thumbs up!!

That plant looks amazing. One thing about wanting to get it published, it looks like a hair or something is on it, near the bottom of the pic, on a sweet leaf. Might want to re-take the pic if you want it to be good enough for a magazine. But for online pics, that is one beautiful plant.
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom