Purple cotyledons?

Rastablessed420

420 Member
Hey yall new user here and new grower i have 3 plants running all under 2 weeks old blackberry euforia and amnesia my blackberry is one week old and the 2 other are days old all have seem to have purplelish or darkish coloring in the cotyledons only under thoe humidity is 60%-80% tempature is 80-85 °F idk the nigth tempature drop thats what i am going to check today . My growing medium is cococoir and organic microorganisims water only to harvest ive read about phosphorous difiency /and lock outs when the tempature drops more at nigth i am not sure thoe anyhelp would be apreciatted thanks !
20200925_161445.jpg
20200925_160548.jpg

I should of said i have organic living soil using autoflower supersoil . Btw the coloring has gone away prettysure it was overwatering the blackberry is to small for almost 2 weeks old so im sure they are stunted bc it was in a big pot so i transplanted it into a smaller pot and only feeding little water with nutes what do yall think? I also have the amnesia auto like a week old and bearly growing its second pair of serated leaves so im trying to water way less mostly letting the pot dry out anf only water a little around the plant stem ???

Back
Top Bottom