420 Staff
Strain Name: Purple God’s Gift

When: June 2010

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $160/half oz.

Looks: Mostly purple with some green leafs and yellow/gold hairs

Smell: Sweet grape - like Ocean-Spray “Cran-Grape” juice

Taste: Very smooth, sweet grape flavor. Did not induce any coughing.

Buzz Type: The buzz fairly hard after a couple bong hits. A predominantly sativa type high, being fairly trippy, and having a relaxing feeling (but minimal couch lock).

Buzz Length: Long – the buzz lasted for around 1.5-2.5 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Creativity and deep, philosophical thought

Overall: This is a strain I hadn’t tried before this pick-up, and I was treated by the overall look, smell, taste, and buzz: typical of northern California purple bud. Tried a wake-n-bake joint of this and was still feeling a nice wave of the buzz around 2 hours later. I’d have to say this is another one of those “medical strains” that would be a bit too intense for the inexperienced toker.

Purple_Gods_Gift31.jpg

Purple_Gods_Gift51.jpg

Purple_Gods_Gift21.jpg

Purple_Gods_Gift41.jpg

Daaaggg Guuummmm i need me some of this! You already know my favorite is purple and damn this shit looks good!

Any knowledge on how i would go about growing it, and making it this purple.??

Some strains turn purple due to temperatures (ie place an AC duct near a plant in flower or cold nights to induce the coloration) - some are naturally purple - right down to the stems. Purple God's Gift was one of those that was purple from the beginning - stem and leaves - no temp. variation required.

:peace:

Some strains turn purple due to temperatures (ie place an AC duct near a plant in flower or cold nights to induce the coloration) - some are naturally purple - right down to the stems. Purple God's Gift was one of those that was purple from the beginning - stem and leaves - no temp. variation required.

:peace:

Do you know any websites that sell seeds for this plant?:morenutes:

Do you know any websites that sell seeds for this plant?:morenutes:

Per the Forum Guidelines:

"420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted...."

Thank you for your understanding and continued interest in the 420Magazine Forums. :thanks:

:peace: and :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom