Purple Juice Auto Sponsored Grow By Herbies Seeds!

I'm honestly not a 100 percent sure I'm not a hydro guy I'm a half hydro .... but I remember having seedling that looked mint under my florescent then I moved them under an led and had similar issues ,,, I turned the led down and the problem went away fairly quickly , what's your rh and room temp brother

Rh haven’t followed much since it’s super cool down here finally I’ll say temps are in the 70s lights on prob go down to 60s lights off

Jack how many watts is the Bestiva??? I just have my 150W set at 40% now
I think 150 wats I had mine at half was a bit close didn’t raise it as she grew idk really weird

I think 150 wats I had mine at half was a bit close didn’t raise it as she grew idk really weird
Hmmm....wish I was in DWS so I knew more of what else it could be

Huge thanks for trying to help really love the care you guys have on here I’m usually doin ok an doin need help but this plant not goin to eat me we will figure it out

My guess would be calcium from first glance.

Though I was a bit surprised to see she was at 500 ppm already, which may be fine. Was the bump to 500 a big bump?

I'm not thinking it's the light, the top leaves don't appear damaged, or is that just me?

From 150 to 500 in one bump?

Well....good news, I think we've found the problem! I could totally be wrong, I have zero experience with the PB line, but that seems like a huge bump.

try dialing it back to 250 or so and see how she feeds. That what I would try if she were mine. Unless of course, if someone else has some better input!

Oh and I forgot to tag you, my last plant turned purple right before the chop!

AF16B6FF-A80F-405C-88FF-EA87E52B7E12.jpeg

Now it’s tacowing so will low nutes n raise light

Me either lol what I’m goin to do is raise lights and keep nutes we’re there at for a few days n see what is the culprit but I knew from the cart jumping that high could have brought problems

Back
Top Bottom