Purple Kush advice

Norton72

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and have a quick question for anyone who has grown Purple Kush. I have limited vertical space so I need to know how much vertical growth I can expect after I go to 12 hr. bud cycle?? These are real beauties and I don't want to screw them up so I will really appreciate some good advice. Thanks all.

One of my plants has grown an 11 fingered fan leaf, does this mean anything other than it is a healthy plant?

Thanks zBrickz, it's not my 1st. grow but I have never seen 11 fingers before on any strain that I have experience with anyway. Doing a simple drip and return to res. hydro system, Fox Farm nutes, 600 MH...HPS swap at bloom cycle and all seems to be well at this time. I've got my fingers crossed on this one, will be taking cuttings soon, just now went to bud cycle. Toke on my friends and hagd.

I take it, from the other comments, that the plant will grow to about 24 inches tall, is that correct?

Congrats Norton72 on your 11 fingered fan leaf.

Thank you zBRiCKz for your advice

This is day 4 of growth. My seedling are 3 inches tall and have started growing small leaves between the seedling leaves. But it's very slow growth. In 2 days I haven't seen much change. I that normal?

Also, I found out the pH level is 6.5 to 7.0. Should I lower it? If so, how do you do it?

I saw that nitrate is good to add to the soil. I have some Nitrate of soda. Will that due it?

Thanks in advance.

Have never heard of that nor seen it before but what the hell, double your pleasure, double your fun I say.....

Back
Top Bottom