Purple Kush CKS

Update #14 man over night these girls blew up even more than I thought they would with this new light
420-magazine-mobile1401585354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618115558.jpg
as you can see major growth over night on this purple kush plant
420-magazine-mobile183912003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile959934175.jpg
Tops finally started coming in in this girl two and even though she is not in flower yet she has some frost coming in now with this new 1500 watt light I have noticed huge increases in temputures so this is how I have to keep it cool plus it also brings carbon in for the plants
420-magazine-mobile1842332378.jpg
may not be a perfect fit or may not be rigged properly but we all have to improvise sometimes just saves me money and time having to go out and buy a carbon filter

Okay so the plants are praying pretty hard. Which is to say they sre likely getting a little much light and or heat. Let a bring the light up a foot to 18 inches. Also try to keep some flaps open when lights are on. If possible use that intake fan as exhaust. The best course of action for ventilation is to always remove heat from the environment. According to the law a of thermodynamics you should be using your fan to displace warm air out not push cool air in as it is much more effective pump out and let cool air passively suck in.

I'd like to see that light somewhere around 40 inches from the highest point on the plant, cool? And we will let them grow up into the light. As they mature and want and need more light they will be closer and have more avalible. Just like in nature as they grow up above competing foliage.

On one of my tents i have 2 small fans pushing air in and one pulling it out up top, keeps the temp at 77F for me
Correct we always want to use our most powerful fan to extract air. An open vent will work for passive (no fan ) intake but a small fan blowing in is even better :high-five:

Long time since my last update the one I lst trained is looking really good I also started up 2 new azura hazes
c7d144e9212d37ca8e01d7410aec769a.jpg
c43930644c14926f0cffbc94e76a03f6.jpg
1fe2c42ef11a4834e74b7ef37ce30795.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry would update everyone but 420 magazine won't let me upload photos let me just tell you guys the plants are looking ... today.
They are working on an update. I think the site will go down for a day or so either today or tomorrow. When it comes back the app users will have full access to pics again!!!! So hang tight, stay medicated, because I'm looking forward to some pics early this week ...

Back
Top Bottom