Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

Two days since this pic, the top leaves are at the Bic Logo today, so it's liking being inside the house a lot more.

0013165.JPG

Looks like shes making a full recovery! :thumb:

Yes indeed, despite her stalled life course up to this point. Wonderfully resilient plants, eh? The color on this one improved appreciably after you brought it into the warmth urbanmonk. :laughtwo: I thought for sure she was a goner. You inspired me to think more deeply about my own struggling clones. Time to start a new tea.

Let me go check out your other journal.

Yes indeed, despite her stalled life course up to this point. Wonderfully resilient plants, eh? The color on this one improved appreciably after you brought it into the warmth urbanmonk. :laughtwo: .

If it had been a houseplant or a vegetable it would have been toast ;) :rofl::rofl: nice thing about trying to grow "Weeds", why I'm thinking folks sometimes try and overthink the whole growing thing, granted I understand trying to get the most yield out of it and all but you can also lose yield when things go haywire more so than if you just left it alone ;).

Hi Monk! Interesting journal to me, I'm also growing PK from CKS ☺Mind if tag along? Feel free to check mine by the way!

Sent from my SM-J700M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If it had been a houseplant or a vegetable it would have been toast ;) :rofl::rofl: nice thing about trying to grow "Weeds", why I'm thinking folks sometimes try and overthink the whole growing thing, granted I understand trying to get the most yield out of it and all but you can also lose yield when things go haywire more so than if you just left it alone ;).

Conradino's always saying you'll get your best grow with dirt you dig out of the neighboring forest and maybe supplement with some organic calcium like red algae. I agree, we overthink and then when things get a little out of whack with our "improvements" the plants falter. I'm trying to train myself to stay away from them as much as possible this grow. I made myself go to weekly updates, at long last, in hopes it would let my shadow be less frequent in the tents.

Hi Monk! Interesting journal to me, I'm also growing PK from CKS ☺Mind if tag along? Feel free to check mine by the way!

Sent from my SM-J700M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feel free the more the merrier, I will have to check yours out.

It's ALIVE!! ;) lol .....5 days since last pic, easy to see the difference in less than a week, so it is liking being indoors for now under a little CFL bulb in my floor lamp:

0032943.JPG

0023072.JPG

0013170.JPG

There you go. Resilience on display. Good save urbanmonk! :high-five:

Ended up moving my little box inside (as little ones don't smell so much and they don't like the cooler temps in shed), as thought it was time to go back into box with LED. Bottom two leaves were looking funky, so trimmed them off:

0072149.JPG

0081946.JPG

It is still kicking anyway, somehow ;) :rofl:

Bottom leaves were turning into potato chips the other day (dried and brittle) so took those off and moved it to a heat mat with the cuttings (clones) I took other day from my Clone in other thread. May have been one or two too many fatal errors with this plant and will have to try again, albeit haven't given up on it yet, just not expecting anything (kinda like sex or too darn similar anyway ;) :rofl: )

0013193.JPG
0023091.JPG

:cheer: cheering for her anyway :love:

I haven't gave up on her yet (I'm stubborn like that), though I'm starting to think too much damage was done at an early stage and would be better off starting over sometime (see how many Clones I get from the 4 cuttings in other thread and then decide if I'm going to germinate more seeds or I could buy another Clone lol I'm a "don't know what I'm doing until I'm doing it" person and sometimes even then I don't know what I'm doing yet ;) :rofl::rofl: ).

Back
Top Bottom