Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

It may make it yet ;) :rofl:

pics from today:

0013215.JPG
0023113.JPG

Got a drink today same as my other thread, with the natural oils bug killer stuff I got at Hydro Store, SNS 203. See if that helps with the little gnats I see once in awhile in cabinets.

Put some Diatomaceous Earth on the soil. It's harmless, cheap, organic and 100% effective. It'll kill any soil born pests. I use it even when I don't see bugs....because I don't want to see bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Put some Diatomaceous Earth on the soil. It's harmless, cheap, organic and 100% effective. It'll kill any soil born pests. I use it even when I don't see bugs....because I don't want to see bugs.

Will pick some up next time I'm over that way. Read that once you water it it has to be replaced, is that correct? Or just another one of those "800 different opinions out there on any given subject"?

This stuff supposed to be "natural or organic", says "Clove Oil, Rosemary Oil" on active ingredients. Guy at the shop said it is what he uses as not the pain of using a Foliar Spray kind of treatment, figured I would give it a try as not totally positive they Fungus Gnats but pretty sure they were in the soil I bought or those Jiffy Plugs I used on them (or the original two Clones I bought).

The oils work well. You can place a shot glass of vinegar with a few drops of dish washing liquid in it, in the pot, it traps adult fungus gnats too.

The oils work well. You can place a shot glass of vinegar with a few drops of dish washing liquid in it, in the pot, it traps adult fungus gnats too.

I've got some of those cylindrical sticky trap things that catches some of the adults (key word is some, but haven't seen as many once I cut back on my watering frequency, still trying to get the hang of things ;) :rofl: ). Was just wanting to try something to knock them out at the source, so figured I would try what the guy at the Hydro Store liked/uses.

Essential oils made from eucalyptus/cinnamon/rosemary (and more) are excellent choices for pest control. As long as you follow the how to.
Plain oil will kill the plant but it is used diluted. ( Ready made/bought)

I'm growing the same. It's resilient as hell.
And it seems to hate nitrogen additions.

All I've given it is Cal/Mag water or straight water so far, guess I will prolong my Grow nutes a little longer.

All caught up Monk, looking much much better! Sucks about the wife not liking the smell but hey, that's just what it is �� havea good one

At least she let me bring the ladies into the house, my Son been Toking out in shed area for years, I started up again less than a year ago after 20+ years of not due to random drug tests for two employers I had during that time, and no big deal to go outside except when it's freezing out, then you take care of business fast and get back inside lol. I may just have to go to growing out in my shed 8-9 months out of the year and skip the colder times, will sort that all out by next year, well maybe if I'm that organized and not flying by the seat of my pants still ;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom