Purple Kush Fem - CKS - Cabinet - LED - Soil - Grow

Picked up the Gen. Org. Go Box the other day, that way I can try the Bloom Booster of theirs and all the other stuff in their BioThrive line. Still looking scraggly but still kicking, even with all the abuse it has taken:

0062337.JPG

Are the tips pointing down?
Too much Nitrogen. CKS PK does not like too much Nitrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It has lots of issues I think ;) :rofl: only had Cal/Mag and water so far in it's rough life (today got Cal/Mag and Bio Root). It popped out of the soil over two months ago, I just prolonged pulling the plug as it won't die no matter how much I learn the hard way ;) ..... If my old lady won't let me keep them in the house next year and I"m back out in the shed, won't be having living plants at stupid times of the year :rofl: as couldn't keep that shed warm enough (least she let me bring them inside, as two little ones were in Flower and my Mother should yield quite a bit I"m guessing when she done (less than two weeks into flower on her). I've been doing this since July and it shows ;), had a seedling fatality and couple Cuttings that didn't root (before I learned about cloning stuff), but why it's hard for me to pull the plug on her as I haven't killed one before their time yet :hippy:

Omg I can't believe it!

I thought they stopped making cranberry Canada Dry.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wasn't thinking about it being in the pic at the time....it was there when I realized the Diet package looks the same and I had moved it from the stack on the floor, I was wanting the regular stuff ;) so was annoyed packaging very similar :rofl::rofl:

hot baby needs more cooling :) She looks good :thumb:

Considering what she been thru, yep pretty good ;) .....debating on putting her into Flower and get whatever I can out of it as I have more seeds and try and give it a better start next go round. As too many plants and Clones and too many different seeds I want to try that are on hand. As 3 of the 4 I took off the Clone of the Mother going to make it for sure, and took some cuttings off the two Clones I bought, so already out of boxes and have some on floor under a El Cheapo grow light (but it works perfect for seeds/clones and it was under $30 lol).

Well made up my mind....I think...yeah I made up my mind...well maybe :rofl:

Decided to run another experiment and went ahead and put it and the Chronie Clone into Flower timing got it set for 11 on and 13 off. As seeing pistols on the PKF, so see what I can get off of it and whether I can run full cycle in that dinky box and get anything. That way I can compare to others, as the limited height and other dimensions limits how big a plant you can have......so we shall see what happens ;).....she had a tough early life as it popped out of the soil on 10/25, so she not much for a plant that age, she was a fighter though and pulled thru so far :popcorn:

But, seriously, less sun hours isn't it a fact it will grow slower?

It is a test, have read that slightly less than 12 and the plant thinks Winter is coming and kicks it up a gear....figure one way to find out, as pretty sure had my earlier plants on 12/12 for Flower....more than likely makes no difference just like much of what we all fiddle around with on here in our grows ;) stick the seed in a pot and leave it the heck alone probably works the best but nobody does that ;) :rofl::rofl:

I just did that, 2 unknowns in soil I scraped of in the forest, pine cone shatters and what ever else in it... stuck it in 2 socks and planted the seeds...so now i wait and see :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom