Purple Kush Feminized - 3x3 Tent - 700 Watt Mars - Newbie

Looks like they came out well, should be some very nice buds from all of that, and enough trimming to make my hands hurt just looking at it ;) :rofl: .....they can definitely get stinky, albeit varies on the strains too. :goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Well noofficial weight yet but I'm pretty happy.

And medicated.

420-magazine-mobile435308479.jpg

Damn those cookies hit hard!

10 Mason jars of buds.

6 of nice size and 4 medium to popcorn.

420-magazine-mobile1390594176.jpg

Trimmings and fans all went right into a pair of panty hose then the crock pot.

Now to move on and see how I do with my cobs start to finish.

420-magazine-mobile919448965.jpg

420-magazine-mobile3423087.jpg

I read on 1st or 2nd page, you had problems with spotting on pk. Ive grown these 4 times, and everytime half will spot up. Can't seem to figure it out, tried cal mag. I've tested everything, all levels good, grow in soil. How do the citizens compare vs hps. I'm about to order, can't decide between vero29 or citizens, going to need 1000w to be in 800 to 900 ppfd
1484751536320-877377587.jpg
there's a pic of cks sour diesal and white cookies vegging, I just flipped 12/12 today

I read on 1st or 2nd page, you had problems with spotting on pk. Ive grown these 4 times, and everytime half will spot up. Can't seem to figure it out, tried cal mag. I've tested everything, all levels good, grow in soil. How do the citizens compare vs hps. I'm about to order, can't decide between vero29 or citizens, going to need 1000w to be in 800 to 900 ppfd
1484751536320-877377587.jpg
there's a pic of cks sour diesal and white cookies vegging, I just flipped 12/12 today

That's is interesting.

I have another one in my current grow so now I am curious to see what happens.

I grew under HPS years ago and decided to try the leds.

I'll never go back.

I'm still learning to ensure I have a root system to support the intense light.

So I have a few quantum boards coming the will be used for veg.

Cobs are still leading the way but getting heat sinks is hit and miss.

Cxm22 seems to be best bang for your buck right now if you can find them and heat sinks.

Cobkits should have heat sinks soon and has the cxms now.

Cxm uses same mounting hardware as the citizen 048

The key is to build for your space. That's why I love DIY

I talked with cobkits, check back couple weeks. The more I look into it it's about same $ to get a timber kit. Its less than $100 difference. I love my hps compared to my mars. I do have 2 clw ss550's, 400 a piece, I am happy with these, 1st run just shy of 2lb. From what I have been hearing the veros and citizens are more efficient. I need enough for 5x5, 900 or 1000w

Well I decided to dump out the jars and give the buds a quick breather.

Before packing back up I decided I would get a weight.

The humidity in jars is down to 68% after about 24hrs sealed

I had a puff and it burns great.

So after weighing and sealing back up I was shocked to see I had 14-15 ozs of herb.

Amazing and we'll beyond my expectations.

420-magazine-mobile884416383.jpg

I'm running a clw ss550, my 1st grow was a 15oz off 400w
14770025906762096345120.jpg
I think that was pick, 1st time trying to scrog, I did have a pk that I threw in too.when I changed light spotting stopped. Idk why, I think I have a pic of leaves in gallery, I would like to know if same problem you had. I'll look for pic
Mine were under a Mars II until a section of it went out.

Then they went under cobs.

I would have done much better I think if I had cobs for entire run.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

I started to experience issues with my Mars II.

I contacted Mars and was told there wasnt much they could do.

Great - Brand new light and no service.

Just wondering what kind of problem you got from the Mars II?

Great harvest!! :thumb:

Hey Sleepless! Great first grow! Late to the game but following along and making notes for my next grow. I have a question about your trimmings after harvest. I am also an edible lover and have been saving all my fan leaves from defoliation. Do you think they are useful or is it just the trim with Trichs? Can you help a new girl out and tell me how you prepared the trim after harvest and what process you used to make the butter? I currently used my dry herb prescription (I am also Canadian! woot) I decarb at 240 for 50 mins then use a stove top method with coconut oil/sunflower lethicin for 2 hours around 160-190 degrees. I am wondering when I harvest if I can turn fresh bud into potent canna coconut oil? or do I cure and all that then use as I already do with dry herb. Potency is what I prefer so I can be patient lol if needed. I have been trying to find good answer but have not yet:) I can message you if thats easier, Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom