Purple Kush Grow

Tech420nerd

I have started a new grow of purple kush thought I would start a journal it's my 3rd grow.

My setup :

Basic cfl for veg 6500k
1000w hps for flowering
Using advanced nutrients GMB and b52
Super soil
Growing in 5gal fabric pot for the purple kush
Cali kush is 5gal pale
I have a 4x6 tent for my veg and a dedicated room for the bloom stage.
Seeds from crop king seeds

I am only growing one lady.. as I dont have much time to do a huge crop and I am still trying to learn lots I'll update you guys with pics and questions.

I have one seedling of purple kush.. just a few days into veg ;)

Here is a pic of my cali kush plant it's in bloom doing good.
20180725_094204.jpg

Started germ of the purple kush on July 18
July 21 I planted the seed..

July 27 here is a pic updated:
Just over a week

Please don't laugh at my setup lol this is how I started my other seeds seems to work good. :)
15327001020632328161574196712557.jpg

when i grow them i use 8 cfls all 6500k seems to work good.

i am using the advanced Nutrients Grow Micro and bloom at the recommend amounts and B-52, i see this morning that the leaves seem to be a bit more of a Lime yellowish green. still looking good. I am feeding this little guy about every 3 days when the pot gets really dry and light. water then next feed then water and so on does that sound right ?

As i am a newbie Grower.. any info you guys can throw at me would be great. thanks what i have grown so far is

1st grow Train Wreck Auto went terrible
2nd grow Rino White Widow Went better.....
3rd grow Cali Kush seems to be doing great with some big buds.
4th Grow Purple kush we will see.

For my light sechulde i am running:

18 on 6 off for Veg with the CFL's
12 and 12 for for the Bloom/flowering with the hps light

Hi guys here is a pic of my new grow room, should do pretty good tell me what you think i am going to use the hps 1000w in there only. let me know what you think
20180725_094153.jpg

I have a few questions about training my new plant also about trimming the leafs off.. any advice about this would be great.

When should I start training?
When should I start trimming ?

The grow is going good and my new plant the purple looks good. Not sure how long I should leave her in veg for but this time I'm going to shoot for a full 4 weeks. Then flip her over to 12-12.

I would love your guys input. Please post If you see me doing something or if you have some ideas.

Started germ of the purple kush on July 18
July 21 I planted the seed..

July 27 here is a pic updated:
Just over a week

Please don't laugh at my setup lol this is how I started my other seeds seems to work good. :)
15327001020632328161574196712557.jpg
love it..simple is better..my grow table is basically the same setup times 7 to 12 lights..i use 4 aquarium daylights for blue spectrum and a few full spectrum tomato lights for flower ..but mostly just those 5600k cfl's..so you wont hear me laughing

Back
Top Bottom