Purple Kush Pictures

if an 8th=70 bucks of weed, you're paying too much as well in my opinion. an 8th=3.5 grams, regardless of price. where i am it's almost never more than 60 bucks

I tell my dealers that its 4 grams. O well its usuallt good stuff to.

i dont think i would pay 80 for that all the time, but definitely would for a one time buy. looks real sick man, enjoy

damn 80 for an 1/8th? I just got a 1/8th of Purp. Kush and an 1/8th of Northern lights for 105.. The 1/8th of Purp Kush was 55 for me..

its nice kush but no bud is worth 80 bucks an 1/8 unless its like 75% thc ahah lets hope they come out with that shit this harvest. but seriously when your buying pot from kids with guns you are buying from the wrong people. i deal with hippies, for two reasons hippes get the best drugs and they have the best prices and there chill so i guess its three reasons but hey im high so you have to forgive me. Iaint payin no 30 bucks up here but 45 aint to shabby. it helps when u know growers lol

i got sum master kush
it was 375 for a zip.
i wish it was worth 80 an 8th, folks would laugh if someone tried to charge 80 an 8th around here.

Prices can be really shitty in different parts of the country guys, not everyone lives in cali or up north. Some of us are down south ;). My prices were much similar to that not long ago, so I only smoked reggie for a long time. Just recently I have found a good plug or two on some good stuff. Perhaps after this weekend as well ill have a surprise that will put most everyone on there ass ;). Lets hope I can deliver.

60 an 1/8th for me.. 120 a quad.

That's kinda pricey. It's $40 an eighth where I'm at, 80 a Quarter and 120 for a half oz. But only cause the people I know get it for cheap.

Guy I buy from had purple kush for a little bit (I still have some in my fridge)

2hpingk.jpg

For $60 I got about 3 of these sized buds.

grabbed some purple urkel last night for 95 a quarter. i dont think id pay 80 an eigth for any bud but i woud for some hash. i usually dont trust people out here when they say they have a particular strain unless its from my one of my grower friends or my boy who gets his bud shipped from cali. 50 an eigth 90-110 a quarter but some people here in va beach pay up to 70/75 an eigth 130-140 a quarter. pure foolishness if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom