Purple Kush Pictures

Well I never pay over 40 for an eigth even of kush or anything, price is a geographical thing. Move across the country and I bet you'll pay 80 for that eigth or your just not going to smoke good bud.
Back to topic good looking buds tho man I would enjoy every min of it.

dude if you lived in cali you get 8ths that look better then that for 50 and that you could get for 35 a 8th atleast in norcal

Very resinated! I would love 2 smoke some of this! I would have 2 agree wit stonergrower as well, I would have suddenly forgotten my money or something if he would have hit me with the 80, taxn is just rude.

agreed, 80 is just simply rude, it's a freaking slap in the face telling you your his bitch pretty much...please dont take this wrong.

I must say I agree with the majority, your dealer is just greedy and trying to hustle some clientele in need of bud, not cool. And as for the prices varying by location, of course they do, but Id say the shift is marginal at best and price depends more on provider. I mean in the age we live now, there are set prices upon the amount and quality of the bud. What I mean by that is no matter where I am, I'm never paying more than 60 an 8th

Kushondeck that some good nugz I had some purp like dat from my grandfather bout 3 weeks ago that he grew outdoor purp jems tho =] we also live in florida ! good nugz tho man ! our 8th's are 40-50 here where i am tho

Thanks man...what a coincidence because that pic is actually "Grandaddy" purp... lol

if an 8th=70 bucks of weed, you're paying too much as well in my opinion. an 8th=3.5 grams, regardless of price. where i am it's almost never more than 60 bucks

I agree and this is one reason people charge a crazy price...because their are people willing to pay it...This brings up the cost for everyone..great job keep it up

So MYYYY dealer paid $70 an 1/8th for this bud and I bought it from him for $80? I'm glad to know that. :scratchinghead:

NOOOO YOUR dealer got an oz for like 350 if that.
Then should be sellin it 30 60 not 40 80
He probably smelt you comin with a handful of cash and threw out 100 just to see what youd say.
Thats how they make their good money.

prices keep gettin better here in the bay area i just bought an oz of purple kush for 180 and it is top notch i got it for that kuz its my boy but he lets them go for 220 for the oz and 110 for the half if your every in the bay hit me up we stay with that fire and we got them prices 60 for a 7.0 grams flat an 25-30 for the 3.5:peacetwo:

Alaska sucks $100.00 for 5 to 7 grams, but you can go to Anchorage and buy it $40.00 a 1/8. $80.00 a 1/4 but then you take a chance to bring it home because 80% of Alaskans Fly or haft to ride the Alaska Marine Highway and both are Federal Regulated...:hmmmm:
So 1 is forced to grow and they still want to fuck with you over that...:slide:

MV... :popcorn:

looks bomb, just finished about 2 zones of that stuff. Bay Areas got a lot of it, I got it for $25 an 8th, but thats bulk price. :cheer:

Im actually trying to get more right this second, but my plugs gone for the week, might have to look at this XJ-13

Back
Top Bottom