Purple Kush Plant

izzygarcia

i am growing a purple kush seed that i found while i was breakin down some purple dank and say hey why not grow it!
i am currently using 90w for one plant
im using miracle grow to test out the product most people say its not good we will see when ever i try out the buds!
i am using miracle plant food npk is 20-8-16
the soil i used was a mixture of cowmanure top soil and a lil bit off miracle grow!

here are some pictures when it was like about one week old going on two
WP_000127.jpg

on this one its about 3 and half weeks old dont mind those spots its water-.-
WP_000157.jpg

Hey izzygarcia...lookin' good so far! To be honest with you...I am surprised. I only say that because I for the one of millions out there will advise against using miracle grow. I rarely see a sprout do well in it. You are doing good though and if you provide optimum conditions it will grow nice for you. After all, it was just a bonus for you finding the seed...but it's a plant now...take care of her!

Keep us posted...
make sure you add perlite if you planning on a transplant.

Yes you can.. but its ideal you add/mix in with the soil. MG tends to trap water due to its large particles in the soil. In other words, the smaller the soil particles are, the more energy the water will have to expend getting through the pores, resulting in slower passage, hence thats why it's ideal to add perlite.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom