Purple kush + Unkwown strain

cryptopsy

420 Member
Sup!

Just got some purple kush! Amazing.. second time in my life i got that, and it's killer.

I got some killer buds too, but I really don't know the strain.. It's some high grade stuff, I love it. We'll never know the strain, but if someone got ideas let me know ! ;)

11237.jpg

---

unknown strain
3695.jpg

4497.jpg

No idea about what it is?

I have a question for you guys.

The unknown strain is tasting/smelling a bit of the kush well known odour. I had this little sample of purple kush, that is KILLER.
The other one isn't strong as the purple, and just a bit better than my mid stuff.
But it's wet, so they did not flush/cured it ? And it maybe affects the potency and will give the results as a normal strain?

Thank's!

Got to sample some Purple Kush down at the dispensary and also bought 2 clones. The buds were just as purple as what you showed in the first pic and had a real good taste too. Here is a picture of one of the PK clones with some other strains I'm growing from seeds.
Picture_01825.jpg

Hey where did u get that light fixture from and what kind of bulbs are those i have some fluorescents but i am kind of hesitant to use them but i hear they are good for first time growers but idk what to do any positive advice is greatly appreciated

For what it's worth, the fixture looks like any other lamp fixture but three two-ways screwed in in series. And if I had to guess based on the look and color, I'd say 26 watt 6500k CFLs.

Back
Top Bottom