Purple Kush

sleepless

Half way through flowering CKS Purple Kush.

Loving the strain.

Have White Cookies up next.

Here's a shot of my current setup;

3x3 Diy Cob CKS Purp Kush

420-magazine-mobile502323165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile512051044.jpg

What's your temp? I'm on my second CKS PK and the first one went very purple at 10-12C for the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya. Exact same crop here. I got beautiful colours but the taste wasn't the best. And although the flowers looked like this ...
420-magazine-mobile951656298.jpg

They dried a dark grey/purple. Even after washing in lemon juice baking soda mix before drying.

Ya. Exact same crop here. I got beautiful colours but the taste wasn't the best. And although the flowers looked like this ...
420-magazine-mobile951656298.jpg

They dried a dark grey/purple. Even after washing in lemon juice baking soda mix before drying.

Damn! I'm sorry to hear they turned out like that, it looks really nice. One time I bought purple dream from a dispensary and it was the most expensive stuff at 45$/eighth. but the weed was so purple and so dark it looked like dirt and was some of the worst weed I've ever smoked taste wise. Hence why I dont think purple is necessarily a good thing and kinda want to stay away from it. I'm shooting for some slight purple hues in the calyx's which is normally what I see on good purple kush.

Try the Strawberry Kush from Robert Bergman at 420 Amsterdam. AMAZING COLOUR AND TASTE! easy to grow, great yields and you don't have to cold climate too much to get those reds. But it's total couch lock/sleeper creeper. Best before bed.
420-magazine-mobile1755365998.jpg

Try the Strawberry Kush from Robert Bergman at 420 Amsterdam. AMAZING COLOUR AND TASTE! easy to grow, great yields and you don't have to cold climate too much to get those reds. But it's total couch lock/sleeper creeper. Best before bed.

Strawberry lookin tastee

K. Use 5000k LED bulbs to start. You can get 100 watt equivalent regular LED bulbs for $7 each at Home Depot. Cut the domes off (carefully) so they look like this.
420-magazine-mobile1128029055.jpg

They will stretch anyway but not too much so when you go from the seedling pots to a larger pot, plant them deep. Like this.
420-magazine-mobile945371932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile642572700.jpg

CKS PK DOES NOT LIKE A LOT OF NITROGEN!!!!! I cannot stress this enough. First month of Grow should be in ProMix BX or ProMix AllPurpose (blue label). Add nothing but ph adjusted water. Ph Down to 6.5. PK loves 6.5

PK hates water early on. I only add 250 ml ONCE A WEEK FOR THE FIRST MONTH.

If you overwater and over nute this is what will happen.
420-magazine-mobile1045394651.jpg

It's called "The Claw" and it happened when I asked my roommate to water my plant for the weekend. Instead of 8 drops of EJ Grow in 1 litre of water (250ml X 4 to water 4 plants) he used a teaspoon and a few litres of water (Im assuming).
The claw can take up to a month to bounce back....sometimes longer.

It's a hardy plant but it needs special care. And by special care I mean hardly any care at all. Very little water for veg, very little nutes.

At bloom pop it under 3200-3500k big boy lights. It will require up to 1 lire per day twice a day depending on pot size vs plant growth. If you want big yields veg for at least 2 months. Don't water until the plant tells you to. Root rot is an issue with this strain.
It'll be the easiest Grow you ever do if you keep it simple and don't add 400 nutrients.
PK likes Molasses at bloom.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Well you'll use a lot of extra power and not all LEDs are created equal. In two months probably 3 feet. But I mainline mine for scrog so I added a month.
420-magazine-mobile1788779891.jpg

Bro that looks dank !! I want some ! Do they do an auto version !

I don't think so but talk to Robert Bergman at I love growing marijuana dot com.
Try their blueberry too. Amazeballs!

Back
Top Bottom