Purple larry help! - rust looking color on one leaf

WestSideGrow

Hello again 420, I've been away from the site for some time now.
I have started a grow ( Grandaddy purp X Larry OG ) Purple Larry.

Same as before - fox farms ocean forest medium, 26 watt cfl (for now)

Now the grow is going very very well speedy, steady growth. Her stalk is completely purple and her branches are purple as well, At first i thought this might be a problem such as lacking a certain nutrient or what have you.
But as the grow goes on she gets more purple. When I got the seed from the shop ( with an eighth of ganja ) the weed was ever so purple. so I'm excited for this ( my first purple grow ) if you will ahaha.

Now back to the bad news. I think it was yesterday morning When i first saw a rust looking color on one of her leaves, it doesn't seem to be effecting her or spreading, ( that i can see so far ). I'm dumbfounded on what it exactly is? I thought at first it could be heat burn? so i placed the bulb a bit higher. Hopefully that's all thats wrong and i'm just a bit paranoid ? But that;s why I have come to you all for some answers and advice :)

i water her every about 4-5 days I'd say, or when the pot feels light.
Thaank you all for the support :Namaste:

Overhead shot. ( bottom middle leaf has rust color )

Here's a close up of the weird coloring

Latest picture.

re: Purple larry help! - rust looking color on one leaf

Pictures are fuzzy cant really get a good look at the picture or leaves. But it could be due to salt build up. Whats the temp and humidity? Also purple stems are a sign of phosphorus deficiency. Which will also have to check your temp. If its to cold it could be hard for the plant to absorb. And are you giving any nutes?

Some purple stems can be genetic. My GDP has purple stems. But, none of the other plants do. I also read it can be from too cold of temps.

that plant looks just fine to me.

I'm not to sure of the temps at this time. I live in the dessert area so the temps aren't getting to low.( as of right now ) ill be sure to get a thermometer asap. The weather today is at 85 and Ido not turn on the AC so Iwould assume the temp in side is at 75 - 65. At night it does drop a bit. Not to much though. But f

Back
Top Bottom