Purple Maxx

Broke Stove

Has anyone ever used a product named " Humbolt County's own Pupple Maxx Snow Storm? On what strains? What were your results? I have heard mixed reviews at my local growstore, but sometimes it feels like those guys would sell me anything. Also, besides the purple maxx, I am using all fox farms products and growing indoors in soil. Does anyone know if the adding the purple maxx to the budding cycle would effect the amout of other nutrients I should be giving them.....????? I am growing Black Domina and Original Jack Herer, and I am also looking for the difference in flowering times between these two strains....:thanks:....... Smoke like a Broke Stove!

I am using the fox farm nutes as well(grow big, tiger bloom, and big bloom) along with bud candy, bud blaster, gravity, and Purple MAXX. I dont have a grow to compare to, But I foliar sprayed the purple maxx once a week for weeks 4,5,6,7 on my grand daddy purple and its a deep purple and very frosty.. I kept the ppm about 500-600 when i sprayed Purple maxx..

GDP DWC/Deep Water Culture Grow

too many nutes sheeeeeezzzz

Hey thanks, Greenthumb422.....Can I ask what strain you were using the purple maxx on, and under what lighting? Thanks for the tip on the bloombastic.

Yeah man...You need to decrease your nutes when using purple max...and raise you light. Well I used purple max last year when I was growing hydro....didn't get any purple, but I did see some results. I wouldn'y use it again. I just recently was given a sample bottle of Bloombastic and wow :p

I didn't realize that Purple Max didn't need as much nutes as other strains. Totally good to know. Or is it just that this grower needs just fewer nutes in general?

Right now, I'm using:

AN Grow-Bloom-Micro
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Voodoo Juice

I'm wondering if I have too many nutes too now, but this seems to work so well for me. Not sure what strain I'm using right now though...just whatever folks hook me up with.

LOL

Why do folks want their weed to be purple? I could see someone that painted their house purple and wanted their weed growing up next to the house to be purple for camaflage purposes. Kind of a Mardi-gras color, need some gold mixed in though. LSU colors. Geaux Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom