Purple OG Kush & Great White Shark - 2000 Watt - Soil - CO2

re: Purple OG Kush & Great White Shark--2000 Watt--Soil--CO2

That sucks man.
Iv read somewhere that tap water is better than distilled water because the distilled water has a lot of elements takin out of it and those elements are vital to your plants growth.
After all tap water is only rain water filltered once.

well ive been so wrapped up in getting to this point that i set aside flowering techniques. now that i got a moment to ponder im debating on the best way to utilize the current flowering room and the veg room that will be built in the next two weeks. a 12 plant monthly harvest with a total of 36 plants in a perpetual is the goal and the only way i can see that happening is scrogging. i'll veg these girls a little less and grow them into a pre-determined area which will leave enough space for 12 more to come on. Thinking 2 scrog nets at 5 x 5, one with their own strain and own 1000 hps. if time is the only negative to this grow method and itll allow faster harvests for my patients then seems like a no brainer. however, i'd love to see how big these great whites can get...

The SCRoG is the way to go. Really helps your yields and keeps the buds nice n tight.

Wow RB looking good so far. Swear u took the plans right outta my head lol I'm sure everyone says that :) pulling up a chair, loading a bowl, n waiting to see some magic:goodluck:

welcome fosho

scrog will be going in. no big rush for these girls are only about 6" tall so i have a little bit of time but not much. i was locked into scrog at the onset of this strategy so no reason to go against it now. SCREEN OF GREEEN!!!!!!!! we shall see...stay tuned

One great lookin setup, good luck!!!
I'm along for the ride
:goodluck:

i had a minor feeling i had watered too much so its been 62.5 hours since their last watering and are showing zero signs of thirst. this must mean they are getting what they need from the primo worm shit i got in there. im going to drag on the drought for a little longer, see what happens

Mornin
Here is one of the best watering schedules I have found.
weigh your container before your next watering. Then weigh after now you have wet and dry weights.
WATERING: DAY 1 water D2 let dry D3 let dry but check D4 water (nutrients every other) This is very simple way to maintain moisture, but as most will say they like to be watered well and then almost completely dry out before the next one.
Just some food for thought. Good luck and stay green my friend.

main computer died a while ago and the reserve i was using died as well so ive been grinding for internet time. very soon ill have my own computer back and will be back to frequent updates. that being said...

holy shit have the girls taken off since the 1000watt mh came into play. wow..next time im not waiting so long. i transplanted them from their 1 gallon grow bags into 5 gallon drainage buckets. each bucket was a 12 inch tray underneath to catch run off. one of the girls didn't make the transplant which i did expect because it was just growing way too tall before outward and i knew the root structure wasn't there. oh well, cost of doin business. shockingly the runt who couldn't stand the first 5 days is the strongest of em all. got a 30 lb co2 tank in there in a timer, details of which ill get into lil bit later. light is being aircooled via exhaust. im not going to upload photos on this computer so those will have to wait a few days.

today marks d-day + 21 and we may have a switch to flower on d-day +28 but most likely +35. their new flowering room will be up and running in the next week as well all set and ready for em. im putting in a scrog net but will only be topping and doing some small training of branches until they go into flowering. i know ideal is to train under the net during veg but given they are going into another room that's impossible. there will be two screens, roughly 5x4 each. each with their own 1000 w lamp...i probably rambled about that few weeks ago but now its dialed in.

the shoots coming off these girls on both strains is pretty sick...they are so close all the way up. strong..quite strong.

Back
Top Bottom