Purple OG Kush & Great White Shark - 2000 Watt - Soil - CO2

05272011_004_1_.JPG

"the runt"---quite the unique grow pattern. once she rebounded from the near death experience after the ride home for the hospital she has always grown differently. after snapping the top down twice the branching is pretty crazy.

05272011_006_1_.JPG

group shot--2 days into flowering

nice is the super branchy one the same as the rest? GWS?

i sure hope not..the way i got it is 6 great whites and 5 pogk's.

you're not the first to suggest that so im beginning to think they may be different. the runt is certainly a pogk because she was purple zebra stripes on her stems...if thats not indicative of a purple strain then what the hell could it be? few othres have the purple zebra stripes coming in but at this point im not wasting a seconds thought. another week or so they may show their true colors..pardon the pun

D-Day + 57--Flowering + 15

06082011_002.JPG

Great White's

06082011_005.JPG

15 Days Into Flowering

This is prior to the serious trim session that went down. cleared out a lot of undergrowth and lower branches as long as some intrusive fan leaves. looks a lot cleaner...ill be posting that one soon. i felt the pressure from rek to get some photo's up. ;)

:Namaste:

thank ya crower. next photo upload i'll focus on the pogk's. i topped one 3rd week of veg(out of 6) and another at 33 days to see what would happen. the one topped earlier has seriously turned into two differnet plants and two defined colas. the one that was topped earlier was the one in the middle row 3rd to the right. the other one is out of the picture. time will tell what stage of veg is more beneficial to top. i'll be sticking with the pogk for a time to come so im trying it all on them and seein what works. gotta admit the supercropping on the "runt" has been nothing short of unbelievable. not good for trying to conserve space but with unlimited space that has to be applied at least once to everyplant. she's nasty...

Back
Top Bottom