Purple OG Kush & Great White Shark - 2000 Watt - Soil - CO2

It will be interesting to see differences between the 2 diff topped plants as far a weigh in.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

temperatures were far too high the entire grow and thus prevente adequate trichome formation. everything looked great and i wouldn't have changed anything except to keep temps in the low to mid 70's as opposed to the high 80's and for the 3rd week of flowering in the high 90's!!!

switched to advanced nute's, got rid of the magnetic 1000's and went to more digital 600's and all i can say is that revenge is best served cold. will be on the 1 gr/watt journey until i achieve it...then figure out a crazier goal to go after. purpose driven life folks.

happy to take any and all questions--this is why i started this thing so many lessons ago

Hey Rudy,
Just read your thread man. It gave me some Ideas and I really appreciate it. I am about to go back to the beginning and take a look at the construction again. You use a Generator for CO2 is it NG or LP and what brand did you settle with? Also what did you do for a O2 controller? I am also switching to Advanced Nuits for my next grow. I have heard really good things.

Used a tank, dont do that if u can.
Use a lp gen, ppm 4 and the air 4.
Cap is very reputable.
Im goin sensi, voodo, bud candy, pirannha, tarantula,big bud, overdrive, and foliar with botanicare liquod karma. this is pretty minimal compared to their whole line but i think its all the essentials, maybe add carboload and rhino skin down the road. Feel free to ask if you get stuck with anything. Good luck and stay calm.

Hey thanks for the quick reply,
The dimensions are 12x11x7 some of that is taken up by a veg/clone cab that is 5x3x5. It will be the same room that my 1st journal was done in. If you have a chance take a look at it, its linked in my signature. It is a very quick read I abandoned it when things got extremly busy in the garden last year and then just finished it up a couple of days ago. I can't figure out how to link my new journal to my sig so here is the basic plan for that.
Prescription's Closed Curcuit Soil Grow
The light that I will be using is a Lumitex 1000w dimmable digital ballast. It is dimable down to 600w I also have another identical 1000w and a 600w that is dimable to 375 or something. Niether of the other ballasts will be used. The single 1000w will be enough for the 4 mature plant limit that Montana imposes on it's patients. We can also have 10 seedlings defined as smaller than 12in x 12in. Those will be grown in the veg cab I mentioned earlier. I have a 4 bulb T5 ballast 55watts per tube 220 total. It works very well for the watts.
Heat
Another topic that your Journal has swayed my thinking on, I was planning on just letting the AC take care of all the heat but after reading your thread I think that I will just vent the lights back into my basement. Or basement never rises above 65 even at the peak of summer, and a little added heat will be welcome in the winter.

ill be rolling with advanced until i have the time to analyze the proportions and ingredients of them vs a few others. ive only used fox farms so i dont have a lot to compare it with but i would say that if anyone is stuck on which line to go with base advanced and figure what supplements will be good for you along the way

Back
Top Bottom