Purple Pics

yes that's per gallon I learned a lesson about worm casings I toppedf my soil 2 times with WC and learned if you have too much casing after you water them they become sludge since I did that My runoff has been cut in half I cleaned off the top and it got better but that is most likely why it was so high as far as micro nutes I am not sure I do add molassess every other watering. I read my post lol I gotta quit smoking sativias before bed. I wish I knew the truth about weed when I was younger it is a miracle drug the more I learn about different strains the more I am amazed. I wonder if it would have made a difference in my addictions. any way Great talk last night buddy,kinda one-sided but nobody listens to me anyway unless they are held captive lol
Have a great day
What do you mean nobody listens?
When we were young we didn't know what we were smoking.
Mostly Mexican I believe, back then.
My buddies dad was H.A.
A phone call and an hour later you could pick up a pound of anything you wanted.
Anything, hehe. :cool:
We had no idea what it was.
But it was great what ever strains we got.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

hey exactly pot was pot and the 200 a oz stuff was really really good pot thai stick,Hawaii, Panama red was just really good pot terpenes were some kind of engine Trichomes were wtf is a trchome and storage and packaging was a trash compactor. I found a peso is one batch of "Block pot" yeah I belive you are correct 90% was prolly Mexican weed. I wish you lived closer I can see us sitting on the porch talking for hrs about the good ole days

I am doing things differently this time I ordered those seed pod thingys you use and have a bunch of questions do you germinate your seeds before you put them in the pod and if I saw correctly you stash dynomyco in the pod before you add the sprout? can I do them LIke you show with a soil medium? I need to read it a couple more times but I understand the importance of strong roots now any way enough questions for now have a good day my friend

hey exactly pot was pot and the 200 a oz stuff was really really good pot thai stick,Hawaii, Panama red was just really good pot terpenes were some kind of engine Trichomes were wtf is a trchome and storage and packaging was a trash compactor. I found a peso is one batch of "Block pot" yeah I belive you are correct 90% was prolly Mexican weed. I wish you lived closer I can see us sitting on the porch talking for hrs about the good ole days

I am doing things differently this time I ordered those seed pod thingys you use and have a bunch of questions do you germinate your seeds before you put them in the pod and if I saw correctly you stash dynomyco in the pod before you add the sprout? can I do them LIke you show with a soil medium? I need to read it a couple more times but I understand the importance of strong roots now any way enough questions for now have a good day my friend
Mexican brick weed. :thumb:
Once and a while you would get something more interesting but in bulk that's it.
The good old days,:rofl:oh my.
I've got some tales to tell.
Bong on the porch watching the sun set sounds nice.
Unfortunately one of those tales involves getting feked over by the cops when I'd just turned 16.
You would have to come here as I'm not looked alone favorably at the border any more. :laugh::laugh:
Didn't matter when I was young.
I have friends in Virginia, I've been there 20 times.
No problem, but now they would arrest me at the boarder.
I loved going to the States, been all over always treated like a Gem.
Even when I got lost in the Bronx carrying $250,000,00 worth of paintings from the Moscow art gallery.
Great County to visit and sight see, everyone was so friendly.
But I am not able to visit you unfortunately.
Oh yes Seeds.
Soak in 10% solution H2O2 for 18 hr.
Damp paper towel on a plate or something on a heat pad usually.
Stat set 26 I think, but must have a Stat!
When the tail pops 3/4 of an inch I sprinkle with @DYNOMYCO .
Then some in the 1" deep hole pencil thickness.
Drop in tail down.
Cover lightly.
I used peat pods they are not the optimal pod.
Rapid rooters were recommended to me by @Rexer .
I'd use those if I had the option.
Take care.

Stay safe

yeah between us I know we have stories it amazes me how this war on drugs made good people outlaws. me and the wife were talking about for the 1st time in over 40 yrs we are no longer outlaws. Im just learning to grow but our life revolved around cannabis we were more transportation distribution part of the game. it kept food on the table and clothes on our kid's back. I consider myself a good person I care about other people. but in the 80's I was considered the scum of the earth prolly just like you. I think how different my life would be had they legalized it 30 yrs ago. dont get wrong I made choices. But today it is different. one thing it taught me was trust no one. that has changed now I trust some people. we can grow 4 plants and I want to grow dozens but there is something about knowing a cop can come into my house and I dont have to start hiding and flushing stashes. Im gonna have them Put "Outlaw no more" on my tombstone. yeah I wish we could do the porch
talk to ya soon

I got these to try it out and I have a hatch mat heat mat

81IEp5cGGXL._AC_SX466_.jpg

yeah between us I know we have stories it amazes me how this war on drugs made good people outlaws. me and the wife were talking about for the 1st time in over 40 yrs we are no longer outlaws. Im just learning to grow but our life revolved around cannabis we were more transportation distribution part of the game. it kept food on the table and clothes on our kid's back. I consider myself a good person I care about other people. but in the 80's I was considered the scum of the earth prolly just like you. I think how different my life would be had they legalized it 30 yrs ago. dont get wrong I made choices. But today it is different. one thing it taught me was trust no one. that has changed now I trust some people. we can grow 4 plants and I want to grow dozens but there is something about knowing a cop can come into my house and I dont have to start hiding and flushing stashes. Im gonna have them Put "Outlaw no more" on my tombstone. yeah I wish we could do the porch
talk to ya soon

I got these to try it out and I have a hatch mat heat mat

81IEp5cGGXL._AC_SX466_.jpg
Out law from the get go, feken cops.
First cop I ever met 8 yrs old hand cuffed me to my bike while he chased down my friends.
I learned to run after that, but I always stuck out.
Long curly blond hair, people always remembered me.
So I was careful, but yes distribution would be a good term.

Just be careful with those jiffy pellets , I found they retain a lot of water.
Order rapid rooters for future use.
I'm licensed for 25 now I dropped it from 55.
I don't need 50 plants anymore, but it was fun.
So glad to be legal now.
All my neighbors grow as well.
I say " all " but Rolly next door is my only neighbor but I can see several people have plants .
It's going to be a great fall this year.

Stay safe

@Bill284 ok lemme see where is the way I understand it ok lets say seeds cracked and I got a good tail get my solo cup as a 1/2 layer of perelite then hydrate my peat pod and spike it with Dynomyco put a layer od dytnomyco on top of my layer of perlitye roll my start is myco and spike my peat pod with myco and add seed/w tail put loadfed peat pod on top of layer of perlite and myco then fil;l rest with Happy frog put on seed mat at seeding light (like YOU GOT, I have one also) til;l seedling is desired size then transplant to 5 gal pot ? so far so good?

What do you mean nobody listens?
When we were young we didn't know what we were smoking.
Mostly Mexican I believe, back then.
My buddies dad was H.A.
A phone call and an hour later you could pick up a pound of anything you wanted.
Anything, hehe. :cool:
We had no idea what it was.
But it was great what ever strains we got.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
No it was called Comercial Colombian. Lol

@Bill284 ok lemme see where is the way I understand it ok lets say seeds cracked and I got a good tail get my solo cup as a 1/2 layer of perelite then hydrate my peat pod and spike it with Dynomyco put a layer od dytnomyco on top of my layer of perlitye roll my start is myco and spike my peat pod with myco and add seed/w tail put loadfed peat pod on top of layer of perlite and myco then fil;l rest with Happy frog put on seed mat at seeding light (like YOU GOT, I have one also) til;l seedling is desired size then transplant to 5 gal pot ? so far so good?
Just enough dirt to cover the seed lightly.
I like it to pop up in an hour or 2.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The bricks we used to get was Thai, ok for the first couple of weeks
One day my man says to me 'I got a new lot in, you'll love it'
Me: 'Is it sticky?'
'Fek yeah, loads of sticks in it...' :rolleyes:
That's brilliant. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The bricks we used to get was Thai, ok for the first couple of weeks
One day my man says to me 'I got a new lot in, you'll love it'
Me: 'Is it sticky?'
'Fek yeah, loads of sticks in it...' :rolleyes:
By the way what the hell was Comercial supposed to mean. I think it’s just a marketing ploy for Mexican ditch weed because it was never any better. We were some desperate kids to smoke that crap.Lmao

It was always hey man ya want score some weed? What is it?Comercial Colombian. Or hey man wanna get high? What is it? Comercial
Ours was always Chronic this, Chronic that, but boi when you did actually get the Chronic OOOHHHH WEEEE!

Hey guys I do apologize if this isn’t the place I just see this thread very active, can someone please take a minute to look at my recent thread to try and fix my issue before it’s too late
No problem Amigo your in a good place.
Where do I find your thread.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey guys I do apologize if this isn’t the place I just see this thread very active, can someone please take a minute to look at my recent thread to try and fix my issue before it’s too late
Mate, you posted that a few minutes ago and you have responses
Bombing someone else's thread does not curry favour my friend, just sayin' :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom