Purple Pics

I posted that then you replied to my thread, I don’t know if you have a 420magazine app with auto refresh but I’m on web version mate didn’t see the notification till after I posted…
I'm not upset please don't worry. :Namaste:
I use this thread to troubleshoot problems for people so it's perfectly fine.
I'll head over there now.
Thanks @Roy Growin :ciao: I appreciate the help .
Hope your doing well today.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ours was always Chronic this, Chronic that, but boi when you did actually get the Chronic OOOHHHH WEEEE!
Bro that was many years ago, I remember when everything was chronic but unfortunately I was driving a truck then and had random piss tests that I had to study hard to pass cause sometimes I just couldn’t say no. But thankfully I got on with a co. that was owned by the mob.Thought I was in heaven,100mph Peterbilt conventionals, no log books +no drug tests. Those were good times.

Bro that was many years ago, I remember when everything was chronic but unfortunately I was driving a truck then and had random piss tests that I had to study hard to pass cause sometimes I just couldn’t say no. But thankfully I got on with a co. that was owned by the mob.Thought I was in heaven,100mph Peterbilt conventionals, no log books +no drug tests. Those were good times.
" study hard for " :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just enough dirt to cover the seed lightly.
I like it to pop up in an hour or 2.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
perelite then myco then peat pod with germinated seed the actual seed shells close to the tops of the pod then add medium(happyfrog with some Dynomyco) to where it slightly cover the peat podwith happy frog medium justy barley covering the top of the peat pod?
Jiffy pod are suppose to rehydrate by soaking them for 1 minute in water at this point I make a hole and add and mix dynomyco ? Bat signal @Bill284.... lemme read your page again bud

perelite then myco then peat pod with germinated seed the actual seed shells close to the tops of the pod then add medium(happyfrog with some Dynomyco) to where it slightly cover the peat podwith happy frog medium justy barley covering the top of the peat pod?
Jiffy pod are suppose to rehydrate by soaking them for 1 minute in water at this point I make a hole and add and mix dynomyco ? Bat signal @Bill284.... lemme read your page again bud
It's not too complicated I thought. :rofl:
Did you get it figured out?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Has anyone used @Sierra Natural Science 203 concentrate ?
Does it kill beneficial microbes?
Any feedback on its use would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's not too complicated I thought. :rofl:
Did you get it figured out?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I always been a paper plate/paper towel the myco is new to me Im leaving for the beach on tuesday when I get back I will harvest Im using my tent to dry this time I am guessing the best way to do this is to use your Idea and adapt it to my method just make sure my roots get plenty of myco. I told you before I over think things way to much one question you could answer for me though and this is just for my Knowledge base what is the benefit of the perelite in the bottom?

BTW I told my grow buddy you were laughing at me and he sent this message for ya lol
20220806_105617.jpg

all in fun and no Gnome joke I like Gnomes I decided to get a new Gnome for every harvest most people put them on thier lawn I use them on my plants I would show ya my collection but I would never live it down lol (if ya Gnome what I mean:laugh:)

Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have not, but the folks at Geoflora nutes say you can use their nutes with normal city tap water that obviously contains chlorine and chloramine to kill off microbes in drinking water.

They say it's because they supply new microbes along with the nutrients in their product.

So, maybe it's as simple as adding extra microbes when, 9r soon after, you use it?

Looking forward to hearing from Sierra.

Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have not, but the folks at Geoflora nutes say you can use their nutes with normal city tap water that obviously contains chlorine and chloramine to kill off microbes in drinking water.

They say it's because they supply new microbes along with the nutrients in their product.

So, maybe it's as simple as adding extra microbes when, or soon after, you use it?

I always been a paper plate/paper towel the myco is new to me Im leaving for the beach on tuesday when I get back I will harvest Im using my tent to dry this time I am guessing the best way to do this is to use your Idea and adapt it to my method just make sure my roots get plenty of myco. I told you before I over think things way to much one question you could answer for me though and this is just for my Knowledge base what is the benefit of the perelite in the bottom?

BTW I told my grow buddy you were laughing at me and he sent this message for ya lol
20220806_105617.jpg

all in fun and no Gnome joke I like Gnomes I decided to get a new Gnome for every harvest most people put them on thier lawn I use them on my plants I would show ya my collection but I would never live it down lol (if ya Gnome what I mean:laugh:)
Every one needs a tent chicken. :yahoo:
You have to show us your collection now. :thumb:
Perlite on bottom.
I grew in coco strictly for years.
I found on older or smaller pots a grouping of roots on the bottom.
I use Perlite here for drainage and aeration.
These roots no longer sit in a pool of nutrients every time I feed, which was up to 3 times a day in flower.
They had access to nutrients and air constantly.
With Bokashi Frass & @DYNOMYCO mixed in it was constantly feeding my girls.
That's why I decided to layer the perlite.
It does the same thing throughout the pot.
Also gives an avenue for rapid root growth to the exterior of the pot.
Win - Win.
I figured out very early in my learning curve that root structure and health were vital for a vigorous healthy girl.
I decided to grow roots instead of leaves.
Now I get massive healthy girls that I want everyone to to experience.
I grow roots!! for my efforts I am rewarded with great pot.;)
If nothing else it teaches people to think before they pot a girl.
There is so much more to do than dump everything in.

Let's see some gnomes. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So, maybe it's as simple as adding extra microbes when, 9r soon after, you use it?

Thanks Azi. :ciao:
I'm looking forward to using their products.
Hope your having a great day Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

well this is first I got out the microscope becuase my pistils were about all red and I figured 2-3 weeks then I saw the amber, looks like I might harvest tomorrow this dont happen to me I usually have that 4 week watch/wait Bill good thing I listen to you about the pistils. my other shots are all white ,amber and a few clear this means I can fire up my peat pods and get my geo flora grow started, lastr time I had a little more amber and every 3 hit I was comatose on the couch take me a day to smoke a doobie maybe it is in my head but it seems fresh home grow 3-4 weeks of curing is better than the stuff people are selling @Bill284 time to prep the peat pods
Image_2022-08-06_18_51_33_601001.png

Beware the purple people eater will be released!!!

ok @Bill284 Just so ya know im harvesting tomorrow and I get a new gnome here are the first lil fella's, it was a toss up between gnomes or little green army men but I didnt have any para troopers no legs under my plants
LRM_20220806_233236 (1).jpg

Brother man,
Looking BEA-youuuutiful!!
Herer pheno?
Or Is the Jack crossed with purple Kush?
Straight up Jack Herer from Holland many years ago.
Took me years to get my genetics, had 6 mothers lost in the fire.
So I'm back to Seeds again.
I had my vpd dialed in perfect , seemed to make beautiful purple girls.
Have you seen my current grow.
Greenhouse full.
Some nice girls in there.
Oh yeah the 12' tall 8lb girl, did you see her yet?
She is in there somewhere.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Straight up Jack Herer from Holland many years ago.
Took me years to get my genetics, had 6 mothers lost in the fire.
So I'm back to Seeds again.
I had my vpd dialed in perfect , seemed to make beautiful purple girls.
Have you seen my current grow.
Greenhouse full.
Some nice girls in there.
Oh yeah the 12' tall 8lb girl, did you see her yet?
She is in there somewhere.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Wonderful 🧬 to have; Jack Herer from Holland sounds absolutely lovely.

Unfortunate about the fire brother.. 6 mamas would be a sad ordeal.. no need to get into detail on the fire;(feel free to DM about that incident;just curious, but I also believe it’s the individual’s choice to shed light on those incidents so all good if private)
Personally have always used seeds… I recently acquired some Pineapple Bubblegum and Orange Creamsicle genetics from across the pond. (Holland😎)
Those will be the fall/winter indoor projects and definitely will Mother a few due to the quality in genetics

Im curious about the vapor pressure deficit… do you think thats an adjustment that aided in the coloring?
Or are these different phenos of JH showing off the purple tints and hues..?

I looked at the link for your latest grow pics… trouble finding them..

Let me know your thoughts and shoot me over the new grow images!!

PS my outdoor girls are insaannnno!!😎

Unfortunate about the fire brother.. 6 mamas would be a sad ordeal.. no need to get into detail on the fire;(feel free to DM about that incident;just curious, but I also believe it’s the individual’s choice to shed light on those incidents so all good if private)
Personally have always used seeds… I recently acquired some Pineapple Bubblegum and Orange Creamsicle genetics from across the pond. (Holland😎)
Those will be the fall/winter indoor projects and definitely will Mother a few due to the quality in genetics

Im curious about the vapor pressure deficit… do you think thats an adjustment that aided in the coloring?

It's in my signature.
My bran new light , bran new blew up.
It was sponsored too xofficial ×weexgrow . Take out the x's , I'm not allowed to say their name anymore.
So don't use their products.
I tell everyone to read that thread and heed the warnings.
If I can prevent someone else getting burned ill be happy.
Let's see if I can find the jher.

August
Screenshot_20220807-063826_Chrome.jpg

October
Semi stripped ready for harvest

Screenshot_20220807-063818_Chrome.jpg

As far as the colors go it was slightly strain dependent.
But as soon as I got my vpd dialed in the colors just came naturally in them.
That thread purple pics was my 2 flower rooms for my perpetual grow.
55 girls, harvest 2 lb every 4 weeks.
Gorilla Glue clone thread was my veg and clone rooms to supply the flower rooms.
Now I have a greenhouse with a @MedicGrow 1000w light in it.
Can't grow inside the house anymore, after the fire.
Is that the pic you wanted to see or was it the greenhouse?

20220803_042702.jpg

20220805_185523.jpg

20220805_185227.jpg

PSX_20220803_213621.jpg

It's in my signature.
My bran new light , bran new blew up.
It was sponsored too xofficial ×weexgrow . Take out the x's , I'm not allowed to say their name anymore.
So don't use their products.
I tell everyone to read that thread and heed the warnings.
If I can prevent someone else getting burned ill be happy.
Let's see if I can find the jher.

August
Screenshot_20220807-063826_Chrome.jpg

October
Semi stripped ready for harvest

Screenshot_20220807-063818_Chrome.jpg
Are these from past grows? The JH august shot looks absolutely gorgeous!!
Whats your ratio in medium for your pots?

I edited that post ^^^ did you see.
That year I grew in coco outside.
50 gallon pot.
My ratio or filling method is becoming popular.
Bill284 Method it was dubbed by my buddy @Bud Love .
It's in Heavens Shores thread, has to be 10 pictorials in there.
I use Bokashi Frass and @DYNOMYCO in my mix.
If you don't see it I'll find it for you.
It's a good way to fill you pots.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom