Purple Pics

Finally remembered to take pics.
Heavens Shores

27C4C10E-216C-4F38-8A27-E1D915376EEF.jpeg

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Now that's how you do it good on you bill

SO VERY JEALOUS ++LOOKS LIKE PARADISE TO ME
the wife and I enjoy a float down the upper james from time to time I have one of those fishing floats with rod and drink holder and a water proof compartment for the treats

look out canada here I come.... wait I would have to give up my AR-15 and most of my handguns you guys really need a 2nd A

way to go! this is how we old folk enjoy life takin it nice and easy
That's my speed now. :thumb:

Stay safe

Mornin Bill. The greenhouse is getting to be quite the thrill around here for peeps, huh? What a return to form for you. It must feel great, I really hope it does for you. Whenever I see the plants immediately I feel happy because I reckon its making you happy, satisfied, you know, an accomplishment. Anyway, like I say, bit of excitement and tension building up this time of year as usual (as I recall more clearly every day these days - how did I ever live with not growing all those years, Bill? It amazes me!)

Mornin Bill. The greenhouse is getting to be quite the thrill around here for peeps, huh? What a return to form for you. It must feel great, I really hope it does for you. Whenever I see the plants immediately I feel happy because I reckon its making you happy, satisfied, you know, an accomplishment. Anyway, like I say, bit of excitement and tension building up this time of year as usual (as I recall more clearly every day these days - how did I ever live with not growing all those years, Bill? It amazes me!)
Morning Rd. :ciao:
Thank you so much my friend.
It's easy to smile these days.
It's such a satisfying feeling walking in there.:green_heart:
Seeing healthy happy girls keeps that smile on my face.
It's going to be a long winter if I don't get something built this fall.
With everything else going on building a winter grow room has been put off for a bit.
Loved that pic of you at the pond yesterday.
Your property is an oasis. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe

You must be generating some repressed envy among the outdoor crowd right about now, with your no-rain, maximum sunshine guaranteed outdoor grow.

I'm so thrilled to have all the equip and space that I have, it was a totally, totally out-of-left field thing. A special woman from my adventurous past apparently heard through the grapevine about my health going south. I mean, its always been an issue, it was when we lived together but she knew I was increasingly dealing with some as yet untreatable probs even though she lives in the UK. Anyway, she just contacted me out of the blue sky and the first couple convos were weird because I kept waiting for her to tell me 'why' we were even talking, I mean, don't get me wrong, lovely, always was and I regretted breaking up with her all the time, this was years and years ago mate. Thing is, I knew she wanted a family and with my health... I wanted better for her and her one-day kids. Really, yeah I know, but that's how I felt. I have 2 daughters, I know what it's actually like, what's required, and I knew I would not be physically capable. Love will make you do weird things, I'm sure you know. *sigh*

Anyway, she was/is in a committed relationship so I knew she wasn't setting me up for a pity f%#@. So, of course, she's heard all of my good adventure-grow stories and knows one of my partners from way back then too, so she knows the whole gloriously sordid history. Having been quite financially successful of late, turns out she had actually looked me up to see if I'd be interested in growing again. Her partner and mother both have conditions that cannabis helps them cope with, and she was thinking about my issues too and just came right out and offered six large free and clear as a gift to get set up. No request to supply, nothing. Just six thou a hug and a peck on the cheek. I mean, damn... right? Of course I had to think it over a few days but it was pretty tough to come up with a respectable list of 'cons' to compete with the 'pros' so after a couple weeks I jumped in.

So that's how I managed to get all of my equipment, right away up front. Pretty amazing, right? Came along just when I needed a lifeline too, and like, man, I needed a lifeline. I think it's pretty cool.

You must be generating some repressed envy among the outdoor crowd right about now, with your no-rain, maximum sunshine guaranteed outdoor grow.

I'm so thrilled to have all the equip and space that I have, it was a totally, totally out-of-left field thing. A special woman from my adventurous past apparently heard through the grapevine about my health going south. I mean, its always been an issue, it was when we lived together but she knew I was increasingly dealing with some as yet untreatable probs even though she lives in the UK. Anyway, she just contacted me out of the blue sky and the first couple convos were weird because I kept waiting for her to tell me 'why' we were even talking, I mean, don't get me wrong, lovely, always was and I regretted breaking up with her all the time, this was years and years ago mate. Thing is, I knew she wanted a family and with my health... I wanted better for her and her one-day kids. Really, yeah I know, but that's how I felt. I have 2 daughters, I know what it's actually like, what's required, and I knew I would not be physically capable. Love will make you do weird things, I'm sure you know. *sigh*

Anyway, she was/is in a committed relationship so I knew she wasn't setting me up for a pity f%#@. So, of course, she's heard all of my good adventure-grow stories and knows one of my partners from way back then too, so she knows the whole gloriously sordid history. Having been quite financially successful of late, turns out she had actually looked me up to see if I'd be interested in growing again. Her partner and mother both have conditions that cannabis helps them cope with, and she was thinking about my issues too and just came right out and offered six large free and clear as a gift to get set up. No request to supply, nothing. Just six thou a hug and a peck on the cheek. I mean, damn... right? Of course I had to think it over a few days but it was pretty tough to come up with a respectable list of 'cons' to compete with the 'pros' so after a couple weeks I jumped in.

So that's how I managed to get all of my equipment, right away up front. Pretty amazing, right? Came along just when I needed a lifeline too, and like, man, I needed a lifeline. I think it's pretty cool.
Karma my friend.
You put good vibes out to the universe with your needs , and somehow it materializes.
I've seen it many times believe it or not.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in hard work.
If I want or need something, Nose down ass up is my go to Method.
But I've had things happen that are unexplainable without something going right out there.
Good things happen to good people for a reason. :surf:
And your at the top of the list.
Keep vibrating high and hopefully everything else falls into place as well.
Like a diagnosis from a doctor. ;)
With a remedy. :thumb:

Stay safe

Do you have a big box fan or two you could have come on at light's out? To help push that dew point away? It's all the heat really, coming off everybody in there when the air temp is dropping. That second layer of poly would I think help stabilize the nighttime RH too. Maybe delay the heat coming on to an hour after lights out....

I've been off playing with my new SIP friends. They're ok, I guess (ha!) Missed you.

So I'm gonna do half-inch ply for my dollies. Bite the bullet and buy a nice piece and be done.

Dewd my outdoor garden has been so awesome this year! So glad I made that monster bed. Even though there are veggies growing on top, soil-wise its getting richer and richer with nutrients and microbes and worms. I laced it with worm casting when built and tons of baby worms came with. Now, it's like fekken Dune in there mate. Its my covert soil farm for future canna plants, and all the rotting logs etc I added to help fill the huge space are rotting down faster than I thought. I even had some mushrooms poke up y day morning.

I had a super nice Labour Day with my mom. We drove all around the Saanich peninsula where we live, its one of the richest farming zones in Canada with black soil to blow your mind. We went to farmers' markets, the thrift stores where I got two excellent extension cords and this winter's footwear, and the farm supply store, just like when I was a kid. So nice to spend time together, she is a remarkable woman, has been a professional working artist her whole life, is successful, and nobody I've met works as hard. For real, it's pretty stunning, even at 75 with a blown-out hip her productivity is awe-inspiring. I had a gr8 day being mamma's boy, its cool to have a very mom.

At Buckerfeild's they had a HUGE sale, and I got tons of growing supplies for less than half the price I would have paid usually, so I went all-in (for me anyway). Got neem cake, molasses, mycs, perlite, 3 gal cloth pots, stim root, a proper hose fitting that 'rains' instead of the raging glacial melt-torrent I've been using. bamboo stakes (I grow my own but they were two dollars for 8, 6 ft. lengths) A couple 7 and 10 gal plastic pots, local-sourced, high-end worm castings... man, a blow out!

I don't get out, like, at all. Doctor appts, that's it, for real. I haven't bought clothes, been to a restaurant, a movie, gone shopping literally for years and years. But my health's improved steadily all summer thanks to my cannabis interest, my outdoor and indoor gardening, and the people on 420 have made a significant contribution. Life is slowly returning, I am grateful to all of you.

Oh-oh! and I bought a few square yards of aged, mixed manure, all bagged up, for 20$ that's going on the garden as my winter mulch, with some rain protection atop it to prevent crazy leaching. I'm expecting one of the wettest years. Just a captain's hunch really.

Do you have a big box fan or two you could have come on at light's out? To help push that dew point away? It's all the heat really, coming off everybody in there when the air temp is dropping. That second layer of poly would I think help stabilize the nighttime RH too. Maybe delay the heat coming on to an hour after lights out....

I've been off playing with my new SIP friends. They're ok, I guess (ha!) Missed you.

So I'm gonna do half-inch ply for my dollies. Bite the bullet and buy a nice piece and be done.

Dewd my outdoor garden has been so awesome this year! So glad I made that monster bed. Even though there are veggies growing on top, soil-wise its getting richer and richer with nutrients and microbes and worms. I laced it with worm casting when built and tons of baby worms came with. Now, it's like fekken Dune in there mate. Its my covert soil farm for future canna plants, and all the rotting logs etc I added to help fill the huge space are rotting down faster than I thought. I even had some mushrooms poke up y day morning.

I had a super nice Labour Day with my mom. We drove all around the Saanich peninsula where we live, its one of the richest farming zones in Canada with black soil to blow your mind. We went to farmers' markets, the thrift stores where I got two excellent extension cords and this winter's footwear, and the farm supply store, just like when I was a kid. So nice to spend time together, she is a remarkable woman, has been a professional working artist her whole life, is successful, and nobody I've met works as hard. For real, it's pretty stunning, even at 75 with a blown-out hip her productivity is awe-inspiring. I had a gr8 day being mamma's boy, its cool to have a very mom.

At Buckerfeild's they had a HUGE sale, and I got tons of growing supplies for less than half the price I would have paid usually, so I went all-in (for me anyway). Got neem cake, molasses, mycs, perlite, 3 gal cloth pots, stim root, a proper hose fitting that 'rains' instead of the raging glacial melt-torrent I've been using. bamboo stakes (I grow my own but they were two dollars for 8, 6 ft. lengths) A couple 7 and 10 gal plastic pots, local-sourced, high-end worm castings... man, a blow out!

I don't get out, like, at all. Doctor appts, that's it, for real. I haven't bought clothes, been to a restaurant, a movie, gone shopping literally for years and years. But my health's improved steadily all summer thanks to my cannabis interest, my outdoor and indoor gardening, and the people on 420 have made a significant contribution. Life is slowly returning, I am grateful to all of you.

Oh-oh! and I bought a few square yards of aged, mixed manure, all bagged up, for 20$ that's going on the garden as my winter mulch, with some rain protection atop it to prevent crazy leaching. I'm expecting one of the wettest years. Just a captain's hunch really.
I spent half an hour typing a response and it disappeared, fek.
It was right here for the day now I can't find it. 🥺
I'm so happy you had a day with your mom.
Sha sounds wonderful. I'm glad you have such a great relationship.
It sounded like a wonderful day.
A memory you'll have the rest of your life.
Ordered box fans btw. thanks. :thumb:
Your gardens sound so so good.
Your a wiz at the outdoor gardening and soil prep.
Soil is a mystery to me.
Never heard of Buckerfeild's
But great score.
My local shop doesn't know what superthrive is.
First day I meet the owner and He says to me I'm working in the store now, "" I own a Hydro shop I should find out what all this stuff is " points to shelves. :rofl:
I know there is a palm to the forehead imoji here somewhere.
I've been somewhat trapped also, vid, health, mobility, logistics no transpo.
It's not easy for me, I'm very social, enjoy being with people.
Being here has helped 420, all of you wonderful people help keep me sane.
I'm sure I forgot half my reply sorry.
I appreciate your candor and enjoy your daily chats.
Did you get a minute to check micro dosing?
It was just a thought, might be helpful.
Stay healthy and take care of yourself. :love:
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe

spent half an hour typing a response and it disappeared, fek.
It was right here for the day now I can't find it.
Sorry this took me a little while. I've been set on backburner again by the small accident on the ladder. Nothing tragic or anything, just a few days slow down. The exact same thing happened to me no more than a couple weeks ago, I was writing you something and it got destroyed, I assume by a case of hot-dog fingers. Grrr.
My local shop doesn't know what superthrive is.
Can't imagine a better greybeard to have around the place to keep the young'ns in check and the owner from making an ass of himself. Salaried with benefits, obviously.
I've been somewhat trapped also, vid, health, mobility, logistics no transpo.
It's not easy for me, I'm very social, enjoy being with people.
Might have to really work on that one. Winter sets in, can be difficult esp. the older we get.
I appreciate your candor and enjoy your daily chats.
Did you get a minute to check micro dosing?
It was just a thought, might be helpful.
I am totally on top of the microdosing. I mean, not doing it as yet, but serious consideration being given and I have for more than 6 months been actively developing my skills and a genetic library to grow with. Haven't fruited a whole lot yet, one small batch, but its ok, I'm still on schedule in my mind. At first honestly I was more into macro dosing but as my problems have become more clear as to their source and the lack of remedies avail. to me I've gotten quite serious about a number of mycology-based potentials for me. Thank you for thinking of me and bringing it up.

I love it too. The last few years have been very isolating for me, thank you for spearheading the reversal! Most enjoyable. I think we can make this one of the best years, full stop. New challanges can be very rewarding. We got this.

Whatcha making Bill?
My buddy showed up today with a load of wood and informed me I'm taking too long, winter's coming.
2x6 floor with R22 Roxul & 6ml poly , hopefully walls and roof tomorrow.
Knew I should have made clones. :rofl:
Hopefully it's insulated and heated before frost, I'd love to move the lights from the greenhouse to the grow room when I harvest.
This morning I didn't even have a floor and I'm moving lights in already :laugh::laugh:
Hope your doing well. :ciao:
We see how things go tomorrow ;)

Stay safe

@Bill284 Dont you guys have perma frost lol if so I need it. we,ll I posted down in general questions and cant get a reply They wife confirmed my thoughts about the grow tent in the middle of the living room something about having to lean leftr to watch tv. she is pissed, Dang boob tube who needs it ANY WAY iM GOING BACK TO THE SUN ROOM now im pissed ! But im not going to wait 4 months to grow hermaphrodites and fluff buds in 100* degree tent so Im getting a portable ac unit 8000 btu made for grow tents doing the math I can keep the tent 75-80 degrees* F without much effort
Hass anyone used or is using a grow tent ac unit? not the fans with ice the ones with freon ? they come with a vent kit to run iot out the tent and thru a window and storys ,facts warnings?
Thx guys

Back
Top Bottom