Purple Pics

Here it's the 4th Saturday in April, for trout.
Not the last Saturday as I once thought, until there was 5 in one April.
First opener I ever missed since I was a boy.
But pike is open year round in my river. :yahoo:
So I can fish as soon as it defrosts. ;)
Look at those roots. :thumb:
Take care Amigo.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Snook season opened end of February. CL🍀

Here's a few recent purple pics. from my latest harvest.🌞 Hope everyone is doing well!:hookah:

:Namaste:
That’s gotta be the prettiest nicest plant I’ve seen , can’t even imagine how nice it must taste. It’s gotta suck to chop it

That’s gotta be the prettiest nicest plant I’ve seen , can’t even imagine how nice it must taste. It’s gotta suck to chop it
It's a beauty alright, lovely colouration, then when I see it's Cola Monster's it makes sense! :yummy:

@Cola Monster I bow to your prettier plants and far nicer photos! I bow much like one of our OG Kush’s is prostrating herself today. A little behind you on day #58 the plants arpund her are mostly Gorilla Glue and Skunk 11 so the colour difference shows where she is. They’re much greener. She’s mostly lying sideways now.

Nick

Bill I just ordered Orange Bud auto seeds from Herbies . They carry Dutch Passion, I wasn’t sure where to get Dutch Passion seeds I was browsing and their they were. I only got 3 but I get free seeds for subscribers so I’m happy, they say 450-500 grams yield , I’ve read they we’re getting huge yields, thanks for the heads up on Herbies

Hiya mate. Warming up there for you a bit?

All good here. Mixing some nutes for the babies a few days before flip. Last they’ll get of the veg ones I think. Last sunset for the others soon. Both in sweet spots!

You’re looking good too!

Nick

Hiya mate. Warming up there for you a bit?

All good here. Mixing some nutes for the babies a few days before flip. Last they’ll get of the veg ones I think. Last sunset for the others soon. Both in sweet spots!

You’re looking good too!

Nick
All I've done is chase this Tasmanian Devil I mean Puppy for the last week. :rolleyes:
Perfect timing, I had so much to complete this week.
Poor Howie doesn't like those needle teeth.
Charlie goes like a Hungry Hungry Hippo on Riddelin :rofl:
Never stops.
But it's supposed to get above zero today.:yahoo:
So it's going to be a great day. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Good morning @Liqurd4tay0z :ciao:
Hope everything is going well. :high-five:
Do you have any pics of your garden to share with us?

Bill284 😎
Hello Bill! Good morning from freezing cold Manitoba 🥶

I sure do. Here is my lady at day 57 flower. I just had a peek at the trichomes and it's about 5% clear, 70% milky and 25% amber on the actual buds. Just in 1 day alone they really changed quite a bit, and she's really putting on the stink now. 😁 Any day now and I will be throwing her in the dark for 2 days or so before chopping and hanging, I already stopped feeding her and plucking off leaves to make it easier later on.

Well I'm gonna get going and start my day!
I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

20230323_062530.jpg

20230323_062507.jpg

Hello Bill! Good morning from freezing cold Manitoba 🥶

I sure do. Here is my lady at day 57 flower. I just had a peek at the trichomes and it's about 5% clear, 70% milky and 25% amber on the actual buds. Just in 1 day alone they really changed quite a bit, and she's really putting on the stink now. 😁 Any day now and I will be throwing her in the dark for 2 days or so before chopping and hanging, I already stopped feeding her and plucking off leaves to make it easier later on.

Well I'm gonna get going and start my day!
I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

20230323_062530.jpg

20230323_062507.jpg
She is awesome :welldone:
Thanks for sharing her with us.
Have a great day Amigo.
Stay warm.

Bill284 😎

Bill I just ordered Orange Bud auto seeds from Herbies . They carry Dutch Passion, I wasn’t sure where to get Dutch Passion seeds I was browsing and their they were. I only got 3 but I get free seeds for subscribers so I’m happy, they say 450-500 grams yield , I’ve read they we’re getting huge yields, thanks for the heads up on Herbies
i grew orange bud auto last time i switched to 12/12 got 4oz she was a huge auto 6ft but i had to cut a little early could probably get 10 oz easily if left long enough it had about 20 side stems at the top of the plant like a crown i never topped she also grows light green at first looks underfed but not i fed her the same strength as my photoperiods that had a deep green colour every other auto ive grown has only liked half feed except that and it was a tasty smoke i forgot to take pics at end but here is a couple of pics one from seedling one bigger there's only half of plant in the photo i had to tie to side as it was taking up whole tent
WP_20220908_15_47_25_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20221101_16_05_46_Pro - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom