Purple Pics

So this is the yard at our new location. @Bud Love I need a gardener.
Lots of room for a huge outdoor grow.
But here is the Gem
Wait for it.
Bill

EB6FB79F-3C23-47BB-8C8E-0DBCC9B4BBF5.jpeg
Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH!!! Hold on a second, I applied for that gardener position months ago...Get to the back of the line!!!! :laugh:

@Bill284 Hey buddy! Bout time I dropped In! Been a while. Haven't you been busy then, that looks amazing mate :love:
Great, great, great!! You must have lots of room then....to fit us all in I mean :rofl:
Don't worry anyway, we're good in a tent.....right next to your new flower room :thumb:
Happy things have turned a corner. Take care.

One :love:

@Bill284 Hey buddy! Bout time I dropped In! Been a while. Haven't you been busy then, that looks amazing mate :love:
Great, great, great!! You must have lots of room then....to fit us all in I mean :rofl:
Don't worry anyway, we're good in a tent.....right next to your new flower room :thumb:
Happy things have turned a corner. Take care.

One :love:
Hey @Sticky fingaz hope your having a great day.
There is a ton of room and work hehe for everyone. :green_heart:
Tents are going to be crowded you can have the bedroom next to the sauna.
King bed and great view just for you and the missus.
Kids can have a tent.
Steaks are marinating already.
Can't wait.
Bill

4256C834-A099-4FAF-B647-D5835F21D613.jpeg

Hey @Bill284 FFS!! Dude, c'mon. that's like dangling the carrot in front of the donkey!
That just looks & sound's like a dream mate!!
Ha, be great if we we're all in the area at the same time @Squiggle @Bud Love :cheer: :high-five:

So, have you moved further away from Hamilton or about the same. I was only speaking to the famalam in Ontario yesterday. She's moved to a bigger house so if/when we finally get there we'll have a base at least.
We popping over for a holiday as soon as we can so would be great to meet up with ya if that's at all possible.

For those steaks. try melting some butter & dark brown sugar together, then add about 125ml red wine vinegar. add onions, cover and reduce for about 30 mins. when done, you'll have banging caramelised, sticky onions that's just the bomb with steak!!! I have 'em every BBQ.

Hey @Bill284 FFS!! Dude, c'mon. that's like dangling the carrot in front of the donkey!
Ha, be great if we we're all in the area at the same time @Squiggle @Bud Love :cheer: :high-five:

So, have you moved further away from Hamilton or about the same. I was only speaking to the famalam in Ontario yesterday. She's moved to a bigger house so if/when we finally get there we'll have a base at least.
We popping over for a holiday as soon as we can so would be great to meet up with ya if that's at all possible.

For those steaks. try melting some butter & dark brown sugar together, then add about 125ml red wine vinegar. add onions, cover and reduce for about 30 mins. when done, you'll have banging caramelised, sticky onions that's just the bomb with steak!!! I have 'em every BBQ.
Unfortunately about 4 hrs further away.
But we can work it out no problem.
Cowboy steaks the nectar of the gods.
I'll fill freezer before you arrive. :thumb:
How is the noodle this morning. :laugh: @Sticky fingaz
Another reason I don't drink. Hehe:rofl:
Bill

That’d be nice mate❤️ ( understatement)
Oooo. Canada, steaks, smokin/eating some of Bill284’s bud.. fme.. it’d be rude not to.:)
Hope y’all well peeps

Unfortunately about 4 hrs further away.
But we can work it out no problem.
Cowboy steaks the nectar of the gods.
I'll fill freezer before you arrive. :thumb:
How is the noodle this morning. :laugh: @Sticky fingaz
Another reason I don't drink. Hehe:rofl:
Bill
Yh we'll sort it out.....must :thumb:

Cowboy steaks, weed, sauna's, views & good company....damn, they need to hurry up with the second jab then it's planes, trains & automobiles to Canada :woohoo:

That’d be nice mate❤️ ( understatement)
Oooo. Canada, steaks, smokin/eating some of Bill284’s bud.. fme.. it’d be rude not to.:)
Hope y’all well peeps
You don't have to worry about doing the garden or anything else
@Bud Love .
Just put your feet up ill handle everything.
Bill

You don't have to worry about doing the garden or anything else
@Bud Love .
Just put your feet up ill handle everything.
Bill
Both of you old men can put ya feet up :rofl: show me the way buddy & I'll look after all of ya :thumb:
(with Mrs help obvs :hmmmm:)

I'm so glad you two got that slice of paradise. Good things come to those who wait- & you've proven that saying right.

Hope the rest of packing and the move goes smoothly

:green_heart:

I'm so glad you two got that slice of paradise. Good things come to those who wait- & you've proven that saying right.

Hope the rest of packing and the move goes smoothly

:green_heart:
Thank you @Rexer
I'll let you know as soon as we get the BBQ set up.;)
Bill

So this is the yard at our new location. @Bud Love I need a gardener.
Lots of room for a huge outdoor grow.
But here is the Gem
Wait for it.
Bill

EB6FB79F-3C23-47BB-8C8E-0DBCC9B4BBF5.jpeg
Holy s**t big guy… that’s a beautiful space.. ❤️
Sorry mate, missed this one… looks like it’s gonna be an interview an a cv for the gardners job ey:)
Hope your good Bill
Peace to ya

Hey there mate:)
Little bit of purple for you.. getting in early on the cv;)
3BF67633-932C-4F38-90E2-A85867944778.jpeg
EDE126AD-4F6B-4062-B9F4-F76DE54C09C1.jpeg
813AA8DD-902A-46B7-A856-FD9F9C79B9AC.jpeg
peace an many, many buds to you mate❤️
Thanks @Bud Love its nice to see such beautiful ladies.
We are pretty excited about the new digs.
I'll just enjoy your purple pics until we up and running again.
Post a couple pics in my summer grow thread too.
Your garden is an absolute STAR.:adore:
Bill

Thanks @Bud Love its nice to see such beautiful ladies.
We are pretty excited about the new digs.
I'll just enjoy your purple pics until we up and running again.
Post a couple pics in my summer grow thread too.
Your garden is an absolute STAR.:adore:
Bill
Thanks again Bill…think I could fit ours in your lake:) beautiful place mate.

Back
Top Bottom