Purple Pics

I didn’t dump the blueberry.
Now I can’t find the nanners.
She’s all by herself now.

570E6A12-694C-4025-B9C9-B9F02751A61F.jpeg

William, you have a torrential update pace that I will not be able to keep up with.

@420blazedit . How long before you want to flip her?
At the very least I'd take everything that is below light level off.
How much height do you have available? She may need topped?
Bill

Within the next 3-4 days I’m flipping her. She is about 30-35 inch, she is full of little tiny new growth that doesn’t seem to be growing should I strip all these leaves? Ps my first grow
Do you have any silicate?
Lots of growers like to cut their girls down to just main branches and get 6 or 8 main colas. I make edibles so I leave the smaller lower buds.
You have to decide how much room you have and what you want to get.
So you could take off smaller growth and just stick with the mains.
I try not to strip leaves but if you are taking smaller growth take leaves also.
Silicate will firm up any smaller branches so they can support buds.
Does that help?
Bill

@Bill284 Hey hey buddy!

How's life treating you pal, all good in the hood!
Your plants are inspiring my friend & I want to learn........

As my current grow nears its end I want to start preparing for my next:

Depending on how much time you have, could you try educating me a little please. There's a few things I want to learn about:
I've seen that yourself & others on here soak your seeds in water first - Is it just pure water you use & why do you do this?
Medium - most people I see mix their own soil, obviously being in the UK I may not be able to source everything you use so what makes a good soil mix. Is it just peat, compost, perlite & vercumilite ( possible typo )?
Nutes - I am currently using AN, do you rate these or could you recommend an alternative?
CO2 - Do you supplement CO2? I've had a couple of replies to this but still can't make up my mind. A basic cold bottle co2 setup with regulator will cost around $800.00, think this maybe overkill for a 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.8m tent, have you any experience with those exhale bags?
Auto's or photo? Which do you prefer?

Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, truth Is, I can probably find most of this out on the net but I'm tired of reading endless text & it's just nice to interact Lol!

Thank you In advance :thanks: :high-five: :thumb:

One :love:

Lots of growers like to cut their girls down to just main branches and get 6 or 8 main colas. I make edibles so I leave the smaller lower buds.
I try not to strip leaves but if you are taking smaller growth take leaves also.
Does that help?
Bill
Does that help?
Bill
Yep appreciate it Bill, last question, what should my ph be 5.8 or higher due to me using a mix of coco and compost? I’ve been phing at 5.8 for 2 months but I read it should be higher if it’s a mixture with compost is this true or should I just stick to 5.8? 80% coco perlite and 20% compost

Yep appreciate it Bill, last question, what should my ph be 5.8 or higher due to me using a mix of coco and compost? I’ve been phing at 5.8 for 2 months but I read it should be higher if it’s a mixture with compost is this true or should I just stick to 5.8? 80% coco perlite and 20% compost
5. 8 religiously don't vary from that. Im not sure what effect compost will have
on ph. Stick to 5.8 every time. I feed every day till I get run off .sometimes I water twice a day. Keep coco full of nutrients.
Whats your ppm.
Do you check ppm in run off. Should be with in a couple hundred of your feed.
Bill

5. 8 religiously don't vary from that. Im not sure what effect compost will have
on ph. Stick to 5.8 every time. I feed every day till I get run off .sometimes I water twice a day. Keep coco full of nutrients.
Whats your ppm.
Do you check ppm in run off. Should be with in a couple hundred of your feed.
Bill
Okay I will stick with 5.8 now thanks. Also I don’t have a ppm meter so can’t measure run off but nutrients don’t seem to be an issue at this point in time so I’m just gonna stick to my same schedule

@Bill284 Hey hey buddy!

How's life treating you pal, all good in the hood!
Your plants are inspiring my friend & I want to learn........

As my current grow nears its end I want to start preparing for my next:

Depending on how much time you have, could you try educating me a little please. There's a few things I want to learn about:
I've seen that yourself & others on here soak your seeds in water first - Is it just pure water you use & why do you do this?
Medium - most people I see mix their own soil, obviously being in the UK I may not be able to source everything you use so what makes a good soil mix. Is it just peat, compost, perlite & vercumilite ( possible typo )?
Nutes - I am currently using AN, do you rate these or could you recommend an alternative?
CO2 - Do you supplement CO2? I've had a couple of replies to this but still can't make up my mind. A basic cold bottle co2 setup with regulator will cost around $800.00, think this maybe overkill for a 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.8m tent, have you any experience with those exhale bags?
Auto's or photo? Which do you prefer?

Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, truth Is, I can probably find most of this out on the net but I'm tired of reading endless text & it's just nice to interact Lol!

Thank you In advance :thanks: :high-five: :thumb:

One :love:
Pure water soak starts the seed growing breaks open shell . I use bottled water. 18 hr max.
I don't use soil. Can you get coco. Never get any issues people have with soil. Pain in the tuckas.
I'm sorry I'm not able to recommend nutrients. Do you know Bud love? He is there somewhere also. I could ask what he is using.
Supplementing with co2 bags isn't a bad idea if they economical over there.
There is alot to learn before using a full co2 system. You need to be setup and flying to get the value out of it. I have 2 bags in each flower room and I run a negative pressure system.
I don't touch autos. Good for some people but I run 4 rooms for a reason. Clone,veg,flower,flower. Done. Don't need autos.
Other people love them so it depends on your set up.Can you provide 12 darkness, so yes you can grow photo's. More volume less finicky, I pound em out.
I started typing 5 hours ago sorry for the late reply.
Anything you need my friend no problem, I might just get tied up but ill reply.
Stay safe. @Sticky fingaz
Bill

TENT 8 Weeks today.
Black jack.
My sticker isn’t in a good spot.
I’ll have to do better with the rest.

63562CD3-3A47-4DBD-8F07-C43909470139.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom